EXPIRED

Sony Cybershot DSC-W70

Hi,

Friend of mine busted her W70 and is looking for a replacement. Any good deals out there at the moment?

Any help would be appreciated.

3 Comments

The Sony Cybershot DSC W55 is virtually the same camera (newer version) and is £99.99 delivered @ both amazon..

amazon.co.uk/Son…8-1

and ebuyer

ebuyer.com/pro…011

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41RMVesTAcL._SS400_.jpg

The Sony DSC-W55S offers 7.2 effective megapixel resolution on a large 2.5 inch LCD screen, movie capture with sound and a quality Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens offering ultra sharp imaging and focusing.
There’s a 3x optical zoom and 14x VGA Smart Zoom allowing you to magnify distant or group shots and feel free to snap away as the DSC-W55S allows you to take 380 shots per charge of its rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.

The DSC-W55S exhibits user-friendly controls and a simple on-screen Function Guide, plus you’ll have greater creative freedom to adjust colour, sensitivity, brightness and image size.

A high sensitivity mode (ISO 1000) allows you to shoot with great results in low-light conditions while Sony’s Clear RAW noise reduction image processing technology helps suppress the colour noise that can accompany high-sensitivity shooting.

It also features an advanced Macro lens-focusing technology that enables perfectly focused close-up photographs of small and detailed subjects.

7.2 effective megapixels
ISO 1000 high sensitivity (REI) for shooting in low-light situations
Carl-Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens
3x optical zoom, 6x digital zoom, up to 14x smart zoom
Large 2.5-inch (6.2cm) LCD screen
56MB internal memory
Silver, slim compact design, with brushed aluminium face
Real Imaging Processor for improved picture quality and high speed operation
2cm macro for close-up shooting
16:9 mode for playback on a widescreen TV
MPEG Movie VX (VGA 30 fps movie mode with audio)
PictBridge for direct connection to printer without need for PC
Easy operation with an on-screen function guide
STAMINA battery life, up to 380 shots (CIPA standard with LCD screen on)

Original Poster

Thanks Airey.

I'll try to find a side by side comparison of the features.

Thanks for the info.

Madferrit

Thanks Airey.I'll try to find a side by side comparison of the … Thanks Airey.I'll try to find a side by side comparison of the features.Thanks for the info.

Sony website...

sony.co.uk/pro…W70
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?66
    2. Cheap Windows Phone22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1015
    4. USC voucher code pls?11

See more discussions