Sony Cybershot Questions, help needed

Hi
My missus has got the sony cybershot T-70 and likes it but jus saw on hukd that the
T-77 is available kinda cheap,

Has anyone had both of the cameras and do you thinks its a good thing to upgrade or. jus stay with her current camera.

2 Comments

I work at a sony centre and quite a while back just before the release of the t77 i got my girlfriend the t70 and i have no regrets. Both are great cameras but i really do prefer the t70 i personally think its a better build quality and it feels nicer in the hand when u hold it. i think you should stick with what you got.

Original Poster

stephen2k5;4565366

I work at a sony centre and quite a while back just before the release of … I work at a sony centre and quite a while back just before the release of the t77 i got my girlfriend the t70 and i have no regrets. Both are great cameras but i really do prefer the t70 i personally think its a better build quality and it feels nicer in the hand when u hold it. i think you should stick with what you got.

Oh ok , ill keep that in mind. thanks, rep added
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PS4 Beta Software Version 547
    2. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2339
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764034
    4. Pink Balls11

See more discussions