Sony DAV-F200 Home Cinema System, How To Connect Ipod Nano & Which Video File Extensions Does It Play?

Found 29th May 2009
Basically as above. A friend of mine has just bought one and was told she'd need a cable to connect her Ipod Nano when she bought it. Looking at Trusted Reviews it says you have to use the DMPORT slot (see picture).

All I can find online is that it plays divx via the pen drive/cd/dvd; she says she's tried different video files on her pen drive and a few haven't worked. (I asked her to specify which but she has no idea). Can anyone help?

2 Comments

Original Poster

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh185/damedavid/7955-Sockets.jpg

Don't know if this is any help or not, but I had the 260 version of this cinema system. When it came to playing Divx files either through a USB pen drive or off a DVD, it wouldn't do it. I tried everything. Turns out that it would play Divx files but excluding models bought in N.America and the UK !!!! I even checked this with customer services.

Essentially, this was one of the main things I was looking for in a DVD player, so it went back and I went for a Phillips in the end....
Post a comment
@
    Text