Groups
    EXPIRED

sony digital camera below £100

Right, my next request is for a sony digital camera for below £100, that comes with a charger and rechargable batteries.
    Cheapest ive found is £99.99 from comet for dsc s700
    Can anyone find anything else?
    Cheers!!

9 Comments

Sony DSC S700 is £93 delivered @ ebuyer

Why on earth waste your money on a Sony ? - Fuji F20 @ £79 in Asda far superior camera with £20 left for a decent memory card and bag.

Leave the TV's to Sony, let the camera manufacturers do the camera's :thumbsup:

mikeyw

Why on earth waste your money on a Sony ? - Fuji F20 @ £79 in Asda far … Why on earth waste your money on a Sony ? - Fuji F20 @ £79 in Asda far superior camera with £20 left for a decent memory card and bag.Leave the TV's to Sony, let the camera manufacturers do the camera's :thumbsup:

Agreed - how could I disagree with a fellow Mikey! :thumbsup:

mikeyw

Why on earth waste your money on a Sony ? - Fuji F20 @ £79 in Asda far … Why on earth waste your money on a Sony ? - Fuji F20 @ £79 in Asda far superior camera with £20 left for a decent memory card and bag.Leave the TV's to Sony, let the camera manufacturers do the camera's :thumbsup:

There's only one problem with that...

Its rubbish

Nikon s200

jessops.com/Sto…spx

£105 with 'Jessops10' code

I know its over £100 but SD cards will be cheaper than or Sony PD plus a much better camera

dunbar_uk

There's only one problem with that...Its rubbish :)Nikon … There's only one problem with that...Its rubbish :)Nikon s200http://www.jessops.com/Store/s48719/1-136-236/Home/Cameras--and--Lenses/Digital-Compact-Cameras/Nikon/Coolpix-S200-Digital-Camera/details.aspx?tduid=71f3c6ebf1d272e4f0a69367c4b562f1&url=http://www.jessops.com/Store/s48719/1-136-236/Home/Cameras--and--Lenses/Digital-Compact-Cameras/Nikon/Coolpix-S200-Digital-Camera/details.aspx£105 with 'Jessops10' codeI know its over £100 but SD cards will be cheaper than or Sony PD plus a much better camera

Clueless poster Alert

Taken with the 'RUBBISH' F20 :-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a243/mjw123/DSCF0956-2.jpg

You're very proud of that photo aren't you Mikeyw, I seem to remember seeing it before in a different thread!

Fair enough though, it is damn good!

I've got a similar one I took of a bee a few years ago with my old Canon Powershot - only 3.2MP but took a really good photo - until my 2 year old got hold of it.

It's a good example and illustrates the quality well.....i have many others from the F20 ;-)

Original Poster

Thanks guys, i went for the F20 - £79 from Asda, had to ask for it as it wasnt on display. Really pleased so far.
    Thanks everyone ;-)

Clever girl loulou - have a read of this forum and ask any questions,some really helpful people around :-)

forums.dpreview.com/for…012
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men44
      2. Phone "Upgrade"47
      3. Parcel Hero weight adjustment58
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854

See more discussions