Groups
    EXPIRED

sony dvd .... can anyone better this price

Banned
    i have seen this and i know my hubby wants a new one but i dont really know much about them.... is it a good price.... and does anyone know if its a good system thanks :santa:

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

12 Comments

wifey

i have seen this and i know my hubby wants a new one but i dont really … i have seen this and i know my hubby wants a new one but i dont really know much about them.... is it a good price.... and does anyone know if its a good system thanks :santa:

You'll actually need to give us a link to the product!!!!

Original Poster Banned

trust me eh lol :oops:

£137.79 delivered from Dixons

]http//ww…557

If you need a multi-region player this seems to be locked to region 2 and I can't find any hacks for it to make it multi-region

Original Poster Banned

could you reccomend a good model then cos i sooo want to get this right

Do you need it to be multi-region, i.e. do you buy DVDs from America/Canada (region 1) or from the far east (regions 3 & 5)? if the answer is no and you only buy from Europe (region 2) than this looks a good system for the price

Original Poster Banned

ok thanks... i think just region 2 is fine

Banned

Sony's are notoriously difficult to region hack, it is a lot easier just buying the multi region version of the player in the first place. Most Sony models are released as multi region as well as region 2, and is usually around £10 more

wifey

i have seen this and i know my hubby wants a new one but i dont really … i have seen this and i know my hubby wants a new one but i dont really know much about them.... is it a good price.... and does anyone know if its a good system thanks :santa:http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0850700/Trail/C%24cip%3D1500006565.Sound%2Band%2Bvision%3EC%24cip%3D1500006604.DVD%2Band%2Bvideo%3EC%24cip%3D1500006613.DVD%2Bhome%2Bcinema%2Bsystems.htm

Without much effort £132.99 with free delivery

amazon.co.uk/Son…8-1

Remember Amazons price drop policy as well. If price goes down within 30 days claim the difference:thumbsup:

UltimoScorpion

Sony's are notoriously difficult to region hack, it is a lot easier just … Sony's are notoriously difficult to region hack, it is a lot easier just buying the multi region version of the player in the first place. Most Sony models are released as multi region as well as region 2, and is usually around £10 more

Yeh I know, you usually need software and a hand held computer or a special Sony remote like the old commander.

For this Sony I didn't find any multi-region versions when I searched

A point I have found is that some places say it has a FM tuner and others don't, something to look out for

barneydog

Yeh I know, you usually need software and a hand held computer or a … Yeh I know, you usually need software and a hand held computer or a special Sony remote like the old commander.For this Sony I didn't find any multi-region versions when I searchedA point I have found is that some places say it has a FM tuner and others don't, something to look out for

Cheapest I could find Multi Region was £147

multizoneav.com/pro…537

pluves1

Cheapest I could find Multi Region was … Cheapest I could find Multi Region was £147]http://www.multizoneav.com/product.asp?mod=DAVDZ230.CEK&PCFeed=Kelkoo&tduid=7e003e0d3e6a224b177f4604e7f7f537

Nice one, now at least she has a choice :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription22
      3. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…33
      4. USB Portable CD Drive advice22

See more discussions