Groups

Sony E3 announcements so far

For anyone who wants to know but isnt looking at any live blogs or anything:

Little big planet coming october 08

Over 120 new Ps2 titles planned for the next year

New video download service available from tonight (not sure if its europe) - Rental, or Purchase. SD & HD. Movies can be transfered and watched on PSP

New ratchet and clank PSN title coming this summer - $15

13 Comments

It's a big yawn fest so far

Original Poster

Robotochan;2535332

They havnt got to the Ps3 yet. Hopefully they have something up their sleeves or its going to be a bit like the Nintendo one..

Original Poster

80GB core pack to be released in america $400 (which is how much the 40GB retails for atm)

Original Poster

God of war 3 Officially announced

Original Poster

NEW GAME

MAG: Massive Action Game

Built on the success of the SOCOM series... 256 players, Split into 8 player squads.
    "Character growth via an advancement tree allows players to fine tune their players throughout massive campaigns"

Banned

Sounds good^^

Hope we get the movie rental...probably be a rip off though

Sounding a bit more interesting, if the 40GB PS3 can come out here for under £200 I might get one

Original Poster

One of the things im most looking forward to is Little big planet.

One thing that seems to have faded away is the playTV thing,

Banned

Yeah, was hoping it was gonna be a cheaper Sky Digital LOL with the combination of recording my favourite shows. Never gonna happen now!

Are teh PS2 titles gonna be downloadable? Any ideas on prices?

Original Poster

king1gazza;2535642

Are teh PS2 titles gonna be downloadable? Any ideas on prices?

it didnt mention either

Wow that just dragged on.

Good stuff about psn and god of war 3. Thats about it.

I wonder if the 80gig announcement was a retaliation to the 60gb 360.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;2535664

Wow that just dragged on.Good stuff about psn and god of war 3. Thats … Wow that just dragged on.Good stuff about psn and god of war 3. Thats about it.I wonder if the 80gig announcement was a retaliation to the 60gb 360.

yeah, although he didnt seem to dwell on it from the blog i was reading.. just threw it in there quickly.

Robotochan;2535332

Yeah tell me about it, was looking forward to both nintendos and sonys press conferences and both were disappointing
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?510
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771

See more discussions