sony ebook ereader..........help needed to find

hi i am looking for a sony ereader,the cheapest i can find is £188 at dabs.com,anyone know anywhere to find them cheaper or any discount codes to bring it down a bit,rep left for any help,many thanks xx

6 Comments

I was going for one of these until I found that there was no backlight. I'm going to wait for the next edition of this, until then I'll keep using my Tungsten E3 as a book reader.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;4290336

I was going for one of these until I found that there was no backlight. … I was going for one of these until I found that there was no backlight. I'm going to wait for the next edition of this, until then I'll keep using my Tungsten E3 as a book reader.

so do you have any idea when next issue is out and if so will it have a back light? rep added for your help :thumbsup:

lyndaloo;4291140

so do you have any idea when next issue is out and if so will it have a … so do you have any idea when next issue is out and if so will it have a back light? rep added for your help :thumbsup:

No. But I bet Sony are working on it. I know that they have a bit of stick over some problems with the eReader.

Refurbished PRS-505 for £131 delivered: ]here

sony reader pr701 (I think) is already out, has backlight which annoys people as it causes strain on the eye..

Banned

not that many new releases at the mo and they are expensive...looked into it for gf then didnt bother

waterstones have them instore if you wanna look at 1 in the flesh and there is quite a lot of reviews info on their site

i noticed there was another brand just released on some site the other day maybe an alternative with different spec?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763991
    2. Better watch out for these...914
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087

See more discussions