Groups
    EXPIRED

sony ericsson

Hi any one know the best place to get a cheap sony ericsson w810i cheers

26 Comments

Got mine from carphone warehouse instore for 139,thats including an orange sim with £10 talktime.The phone will take ANY sim too which is great,i used the 10 quid on orange then put in my present o2 sim.Great phone btw.

Original Poster

thank you will be goin to town at the weekend and will be getting it :thumbsup:

£139 a lot? My uncle got a K800i brand new for £140 the other day. Shop about! Im guessing you'll find it much cheaper!

Original Poster

dont like the k800i my brothers got one i find it a bit chunky,

Original Poster

would be great if i cud find the w810i for cheaper lol

Yeh it is chunky. Point is, its a lot more advanced and expensive phone! W810 should be waaaay cheaper shop about

dialaphonepp.co.uk/ppl…12J

quick search and I see £130 here

+ 10% code = DISCPZ10

Just saw it on the vouchers section, maybe still valid

Original Poster

cheers 4 tht deal4me, just seen the sony Ericsson W850i now thts a nice one wish i could afford it lol

fazz

cheers 4 tht deal4me, just seen the sony Ericsson W850i now thts a nice … cheers 4 tht deal4me, just seen the sony Ericsson W850i now thts a nice one wish i could afford it lol

OOOoooo I like that too

Original Poster

just ordered the Sony Ericsson W810i it was 126.95 with 10pound credit and free delivery, thanks 4 the help deal4me

fazz

just ordered the Sony Ericsson W810i it was 126.95 with 10pound credit … just ordered the Sony Ericsson W810i it was 126.95 with 10pound credit and free delivery, thanks 4 the help deal4me

You're more than welcome! I think you're actually the first person I've helped :-D :-D :-D

Original Poster

one more than me lol

Deal4Me : you think you could find the best price on a k800i?

I'll give you some rep

Jaz

Deal4Me : you think you could find the best price on a k800i? I'll give … Deal4Me : you think you could find the best price on a k800i? I'll give you some rep

Will give it a go mate, is rep the scales thing? I dont even know what it does but whatever lol

Thats a good price - my mate bought one 2 weeks ago, and the best price was £158 from Ebay - nowhere could beat it, so you have done well there !!

As for the SE K800i - YUK - it's massive !!!!!!!!

Yep. Adds blocks to let people know you're useful

Theres this dialaphonepp.co.uk/ppl…21D

Again with the code, will continue my search...

I have that phone, and it is brill

Deal4Me

Will give it a go mate, is rep the scales thing? I dont even know what it … Will give it a go mate, is rep the scales thing? I dont even know what it does but whatever lol

To check your rep click here:-
    ]http//ww…php

To give rep click on this:-
    ]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/reputation.gif

Im pretty sure Ebay you will find it for £150, maybe less, but if you've seen my posts elsewhere, i dont like Ebay so I wont count that!

- Thanks Chris!

Thanks steve, I didnt know you could do that! I got a grey box lol

Deal4Me

Thanks steve, I didnt know you could do that! I got a grey box lol

A grey box means somebody who has no or very low rep gave you rep.:p

dinosteveus

A grey box means somebody who has no or very low rep gave you rep.:p

How rude! Thanks again steve

best price i saw for a k800 was 150 at cash generator dont know if it was new but looked in v gud condition

Rights the link above on dialaphone is the best I could do. 185 plus 10% off. Roughly under 170 ish which beats other retailers!

But if you had a shop around the small stores in your area, you'll find one for about 130/140. My uncle got one for that price brand new.

I did find a Samsung E900 for £124.95 + 10% off, roughly around £112 which I thought was a good deal if anyones interested!

dialaphonepp.co.uk/ppl…16G

Thanks! I'll look around to see a similar price of around £140

You'll find one easy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions