Sony Ericsson help please

I've recently put a new sim card into my K800i, with the new sim, it doesn't show my number in the 'phone status' area any more. The phone status area is the screen that pops up when you press the volume buttons in standby mode.
Anyone know of any way to get my number to appear there again?
Rep for help.

6 Comments

go to phone book and see if you "my numbers" is filled in if it is not maybe thats why its not there? only thing i can think of lol!

*/=/ 100/=/ on vodafone

by the way, thats star hash 100 hash

lol cant find a hash key!

RBH;5745701

go to phone book and see if you "my numbers" is filled in if it is not … go to phone book and see if you "my numbers" is filled in if it is not maybe thats why its not there? only thing i can think of lol!

he's right, ive just done it on mine
i never knew that :oops:

rep for you sir :thumbsup:

thank you

red roofer;5745708

*/=/ 100/=/ on vodafoneby the way, thats star hash 100 hashlol cant find … */=/ 100/=/ on vodafoneby the way, thats star hash 100 hashlol cant find a hash key!

####### next to the 'enter' key & above the right-hand 'shift' key #########
(asssuming that you're at a PC)

cis_groupie;5746341

####### next to the 'enter' key & above the right-hand 'shift' key … ####### next to the 'enter' key & above the right-hand 'shift' key #########(asssuming that you're at a PC)

you asssssuming wrong
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763980
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions