Groups
    EXPIRED

Sony Ericsson K800i

I want to buy a Brand New Sony ericsson K800i.

Where on the net can I find it cheapest?? :?

9 Comments

search here, theres a voucher thats gets you it for 75 quid from an online retailer (cant remember of the top of my head who)

Original Poster

fitzybhoy

search here, theres a voucher thats gets you it for 75 quid from an … search here, theres a voucher thats gets you it for 75 quid from an online retailer (cant remember of the top of my head who)

I looked for this & is from Empire Stores but not 75 Pounds??
    99.99 - 15.00 = 84.99 :-(

Also, is this Sim Free??

jngothi

I looked for this & is from Empire Stores but not 75 Pounds??99.99 - … I looked for this & is from Empire Stores but not 75 Pounds??99.99 - 15.00 = 84.99 :-( Also, is this Sim Free??

hotukdeals.com/dea…res

Three are offering a K800i for £15 a month which includes 600 texts and 75 anytime any network minutes or 250 minutes and 50 texts.

Original Poster

fitzybhoy

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deal/36771/25-off-50-empirestores

Thanks for your help but, I can assure you, this code is not working..

Even the other people in the post Now say its not working. maybe its no longer valid now :-(

jngothi

Thanks for your help but, I can assure you, this code is not … Thanks for your help but, I can assure you, this code is not working..Even the other people in the post Now say its not working. maybe its no longer valid now :-(

if the code is no longer valid mate hit the "expired" button on the page.

does it have to be pay as you go?

Original Poster

fitzybhoy

if the code is no longer valid mate hit the "expired" button on the … if the code is no longer valid mate hit the "expired" button on the page.does it have to be pay as you go?

Thanks for the tip?? Its always handy to know these things :thumbsup:

I would definitely prefer a PAYG.. Not necessary to be Sim Free, cos that can be done for 10£ on the High Street :whistling:

three deal is 18 months so equals to £270 so not really worth it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Remove Best Offers Option On eBay?44
      2. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.811
      3. U8, U80, U80 Plus Smartwatches?66
      4. Customs charged too much for a little item!33

See more discussions