Expired

Sony Ericsson K800i Charger

9 replies
Found 11th Apr 2007
Mine broke :-( so I need a new one, I think it's the CST-75.

Anyway the best price I can find so far is £14.99 on the se-store.co.uk/ SonyEricsson store .

I'd also quite like a car charger, the CLA-60 I believe is compatible with the k800i and again the only place I've found it is the se-store.co.uk/ SonyEricsson store where it's £15.99.

I'm only after the official Sony Ericsson stuff, I've had bad experiences in the past with third party stuff so don't risk it anymore.

Anyone know of any better prices than those or recommend some good websites for mobile accessories? I really don't have a clue where to look.

Cheers

10 Comments

Most SE charges are less than a fiver on Ebay, thats where I get mine if I need more than one (i.e. one for home & one for work).

I dont bother with them anymore really as I plug my phone into my laptop in work (it's on all day), via a data cable & it charges it up via there

i bought a genuine se fast port charger for £5 from ebay the other week, mine just seemed to stop working. thats your best bet.

Original Poster

Know any trustworthy sellers of such wares? (pm me if you do, cheers)

Thanks

The K800i takes the same charger as the W810i fwiw

i would ignore sellers from hong kong, and look for a uk one, from a seller maybe selling one he had laying around his home rather than an ebay shop. thats just me though.

quick check item

ends in about half hour

scrap that, wrong type i think

this one is right type 160104181484

or 320101550957

or 150110936995

Original Poster

Ordered a car charger and mains charger from eBay.

Cheers

:thumbsup:

damn i had whole load of chargers

Original Poster

d'oh too late, thanks anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244898
    2. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.33
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2546
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769321

See more discussions