Groups

Sony Ericsson - K800i . Did anyone buy one of these from Woolies, did it come with a memory card?

..just wondering...
    i didnt have a memory card in my box, but i know some other SE phones came with memory.

They havent got the page on their website anymore, so cant see what it said..

6 Comments

I thought these usually came with a memory card even if it's only 512Mb so don't see why the one from Woolies wouldn't come without one.

Original Poster

hmm.. bit shifty.
    the box wasnt taped up that tight, also the sim card that came with the phone was punched out of its original card, and was IN the phone when i received it.

must have been a return and the last person possibly kept the memory card?

Not sure as I think Tesco open the phones and put the sim card in (on their network anyway) but then tape them back up. Ring the store and see what they say?

Mine came in the phone so worth checking

Narfette;2618796

hmm.. bit shifty.the box wasnt taped up that tight, also the sim card … hmm.. bit shifty.the box wasnt taped up that tight, also the sim card that came with the phone was punched out of its original card, and was IN the phone when i received it.

Thats quite normal. Tesco, CPW & P4U do this as well for their phones. My k800i never came with a memory card when i bought it from tesco last year.

Original Poster

emasu;2619025

Thats quite normal. Tesco, CPW & P4U do this as well for their phones. My … Thats quite normal. Tesco, CPW & P4U do this as well for their phones. My k800i never came with a memory card when i bought it from tesco last year.

oh ok, i didnt know that.
    Just tried ringing woolworths and the person on the line seemed fairly useless. I think i'll just pick one up. theyre not massively expensive.

thanks for your help everyone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October11
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31121
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …109234
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34214

See more discussions