Groups

Sony Ericsson W995 - Poor Camera

Just purchased a W995 and I am finding the photos from the camera on this extremely grainy, has anyone else got this phone and managed to overcome this problem? I have contacted SE and they suggested software upgrade that has made no difference. Any help would be much appreciated.

9 Comments

I just got 1 this week . No grainy issues though . Have you got it set at 8 mp ?

mine takes really good pics

Original Poster

Yeah it is set to 8MP, the pics look fine on the phone but are really bad once transfered, like a picture from a VGA camera.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7635120

Is it set to night mode?

Can't see an option for night mode on it

Are you taking pictures of grain? :?

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;7636074

Are you taking pictures of grain? :?

Definitely not :-D. Just standard photos indoors and the pictures are terrible, very much like photos I used to get with my very first digital camera 7 years ago.

Aah in that case just give it a smack! It should sort it out! Or just give it to me!

Original Poster

Umillion;7638765

Aah in that case just give it a smack! It should sort it out! Or just … Aah in that case just give it a smack! It should sort it out! Or just give it to me!

Think I will giving it back

Original Poster

Any other ideas?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764429
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25100
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213629
      4. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it33

See more discussions