Groups

Sony ericsson W995 RED Mobile phone on orange or unlocked .. can anyone help me please? xxx

Hi everyone i'm looking to buy a w995 ideally in RED as i think its lovely. I'm already on contract but need a new phone !!

I don't suppose anyone happens to know the cheapest place to buy one ?

If anyone has a new or very nearly new one they'd like to sell aswell, please PM me.

Many thanks
    :-)
    Flic xxxx

4 Comments

if ur wanting to buy one off somebody in this board your gonna have to expire the thread and wait 7 days then repost in forsale/trade good luck finding one tho its a nice phone

Original Poster

golemsmate;6749924

if ur wanting to buy one off somebody in this board your gonna have to … if ur wanting to buy one off somebody in this board your gonna have to expire the thread and wait 7 days then repost in forsale/trade good luck finding one tho its a nice phone

ooh ta. confusing as to where to post these as i guessed the for sale one was just if i was selling something. thanks. x

missflic;6749944

ooh ta. confusing as to where to post these as i guessed the for sale one … ooh ta. confusing as to where to post these as i guessed the for sale one was just if i was selling something. thanks. x

I know its gets quite confusing but on there it has wanted items too, try searching around on ebay for one or on the forsale/trade they might have one for sale
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car park fine UKPC55
      2. debenhams lancome order11
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1015
      4. BT deal56

See more discussions