Groups

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini or Orange San Francisco ???? helo

Can i here a case for both phones here i am stuck on which one to get and don't wanna make a mistake and regret it

Cheers guys

9 Comments

No experience with the Sony but love my San Fran. Unlocked for free, running Android 2.2 on GiffGaff. Can't believe I dithered for two months thinking about it.

Original Poster

how is 2.2 working on it is it slugish at all?? yeah got my giff gaff ready lol

Have not bothered to overclock mine because it has never been bad at lagging. Running Japanese Jellyfish 9 ROM and will run everything I throw at it including angry birds.

martinhb

Have not bothered to overclock mine because it has never been bad at … Have not bothered to overclock mine because it has never been bad at lagging. Running Japanese Jellyfish 9 ROM and will run everything I throw at it including angry birds.

You should give it a try. The SF will moderate its speed based on how much CPU power is required, so all overclocking does is raise the maximum speed for the times when it needs it. I use Overclock Widget to expand the speed bounds from 256MHz to 600MHz to 128MHz to 710MHz, and it's both faster and more power efficient because of it.

Original Poster

cheers for you info so far guys

The experia mini's screen is smaller than the osf.

X10 Specs , San fran specs

If thats any help

Edited by: "kyleg44" 12th Feb 2011

x10 mini looks very cute and nice

Banned

I'm asking myself the same question now that both phones are around the same price.
    X10 definitely looks nicer and doesn't have the orange logo on it which is a plus, both phones have the same processor, X10 has the best camera (5MP compared to sanfrans 3.15MP)

Still I think I'm gonna go with the SanFran because it's easy to hack/unlock and has the larger screen. Might invest in getting the orange logo removed though as I'm also using giffgaff
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?79
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions