Groups

Sony Free Blu Ray Movie promotion starting again??

This is more of a heads-up to what I think is happening at the moment, but I can see this being live by the end of the week.

I've just noticed that Play.com have changed the description for the Sony BDP-S360 to also show 3 free films

I also had a flyer through from Apollo2000 yesterday, which had the player listed with 3 free movies too - they were Slumdog Millionaire, Angels and Demons and Terminator Salvation (although it said via redemption).

These are also three of the movies which Blockbuster have as part of their BDP-S360 promo which starts on 24th November

I've got a sneaky feeling that those three movies are gonna come bundled in the box very shortly, in the same was that Mamma-Mia, Hancock and Wall-E did with the BDP-S350 last November.

1 Comment

Original Poster

]Play.com link showing 3 free movies

]Blockbuster link showing 4 free movies - I'd imagine this is 3 in the box, with NATM2 given on its own (as Iron Man was with the 4-movie promo last year)

Amazon are currently cheapest for the BDP-S360 at £134.88 with one free movie, but this offer expires on Sunday, just in time for this expected 3-movie deal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions