EXPIRED

sony ipod dock 600 coke zone points

just been to coke zone be quick they have released the ipod dock if you want it i got 1 time is 12.10 pm so be quick

600 points tho

good luck

12 Comments

This is not a freebie

Original Poster

Jagoy2k;6723487

This is not a freebie

yes it is did you buy the points????? no did you buy the coke yes so points are free so that makes gift free ..... if you dont want it don't moan

i'm sure ppl do

not a freebie

This is rubbish, Not a freebie. Go to the deal section. Voted cold!

Its not a freebie though is it? ;-):|

michael goulston;6723600

stuff the lot of you last post from me

What a big loss.........sorry, I meant loser ;-)

Original Poster

robiscool;6723652

don't really care..................................as i said this is the post i will offer

robiscool;6723652

not a freebie but very usefull for some ppl what do u think why is this site for? to provide info to other ppl and thats what micheal did. thanx mick

What's wromg with just reminding the OP that he's in the wrong section? No need for anyone to be rude (timbo995). He was just being informative which is what this site is all about! Thanks Michael.

Banned

Banana79;6723714

What's wromg with just reminding the OP that he's in the wrong section? … What's wromg with just reminding the OP that he's in the wrong section? No need for anyone to be rude (timbo995). He was just being informative which is what this site is all about! Thanks Michael.

Moved to Misc for info. Thanks for providing the tip OP.

Banana79;6723714

What's wromg with just reminding the OP that he's in the wrong section? … What's wromg with just reminding the OP that he's in the wrong section? No need for anyone to be rude (timbo995). He was just being informative which is what this site is all about! Thanks Michael.

"stuff the lot of you..." includes you you know. His message was for everyone.
If he's rude to me then I've every right to be rude back.

Original Poster

timbo995;6723990

"stuff the lot of you..." includes you you know. His message was for … "stuff the lot of you..." includes you you know. His message was for everyone.If he's rude to me then I've every right to be rude back.

sorry but it was aimed at the post prior to you not aimed at anyone else ok...so if i offended you i oppologise..... and thanks for the good coments from the op
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152370
    2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2734
    3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1218
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213641

See more discussions