Groups

Sony KDL-26EX302 Good or Bad? Opnions Please...

Hi Guys

I have been considering this tv for a few weeks now but still cannot seem to find any reviews / opinions. Any help / opinions would be much appreciated.

KDL-26EX302

play.com/Ele…593

5 Comments

As above the price seems high but as for the bravia series I would highly recommend. However if you are going for freeview, go for the new range with the HD freeview.

Same price ]here with a 5 year warranty!

If your not in a hurry then you could wait a few more weeks as there are bound to be more deals before the World Cup kick off.

Original Poster

Thank you all.

Not in a major rush, but I am limited by space. 26" is the max I can have. Do you know of any 26" tv's with Freeview HD on the horizon?

Im pretty sure Panasonic will have something on the horizon soon. They usually incorporate the lastest tech on their new sets.

Edit: I just had a look at that Sony. Whats with the new grey bar at the bottom. Looks horrible imo. Should of left it black so it blends in more.

Original Poster

Squelds;8346400

Im pretty sure Panasonic will have something on the horizon soon. They … Im pretty sure Panasonic will have something on the horizon soon. They usually incorporate the lastest tech on their new sets.Edit: I just had a look at that Sony. Whats with the new grey bar at the bottom. Looks horrible imo. Should of left it black so it blends in more.

Grey bar is not the best but its not a major problem, I might wait a few weeks / month see what appears.

Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions