Groups
    EXPIRED

Sony KDL 42W829B Wall Bracket

hi hotuk ppl. I followed a deal from here last week and today I have my new sony tv. I had another on my wall b4. but now it seems I cant use the same bracket.. unless im just being stupid but. anyway can anybody help me find a new bracket thats perfect for a sony kdl 42w829b please. I cant seem to find anything I can trust... and I do trust you guys

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

4 Comments

The stand doubles up as the bracket I think

Original Poster

yeh it does buuut I dont like it tbh I want something stronger. that holds it abit further from the wall. maybe im just being picky

Hi,
    I've got the 42w705 and the stand/bracket is solid enough. I have hung mine and it's not moving.
    If you desperately want to use a vesa brackets, I think Sony sell adapters.

Original Poster

Gnarly

Hi, I've got the 42w705 and the stand/bracket is solid enough. I have … Hi, I've got the 42w705 and the stand/bracket is solid enough. I have hung mine and it's not moving.If you desperately want to use a vesa brackets, I think Sony sell adapters.

lol just put the tv on the wall today. does yours wobble as much as mine? I can literally poke it an it moves all over the place. but on that note.. I still need a new bracket. coz its flush with the wall, I need one that can tilt downwards. any ideas which style I could use? coz the way it fixes to the back of the tv seems.. odd
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend a free reminder app1014
      2. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment55
      3. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy710
      4. Selling advice44

See more discussions