Groups
    EXPIRED

Sony Laptop Deal reuired. Thanks

Hello

Hoping that you deal hunters can help I love this website but am not hugely competent on the internet so require assistance looking for the following laptop -

Sony vaio VGN-FZ11S
    It has 160gb Hard drive
    1.8ghz processor
    2gb ram
    hdmi output.

Sony offery it at £899 inc Vat
    Laskys are £788 inc Vat.

Can you try and beat those prices for me please (I don't have or understand quidco either)

Much Appreciated

Liam

6 Comments

Ebuyer have it for £811.62, that's the best I can find - LINK

Original Poster

Thanks for your swift responses both still both deals are slightly above the Lasky's price would you say thats the best I can expect to get it for?

Liam - my boss got 10% off the price of a Sony Laptop (not sure of the model No but seems a similar spec to that you are looking for) plus a free docking station by negotiating in person at a Sony Center. Might be worth a try before you buy . . . I'm all for internet shopping myself but sometimes a hard bargain in a store works well!

Hope that helps!

Best I could find was the Laskys price of £788. As Kimburlee says try haggling in the shop. You never know.

Just thought have you thought of calling Dixons and asking for the number of one of their airport shop, finding their best price and getting PC world to price match. I did that years ago and saved hundreds.(Prices alot higher then)

Original Poster

What a good idea i've tried dixons tax free though and they don't stock this model, thanks though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apple watch11
      2. Looking for a phone22
      3. Iphone/ipad external storage33
      4. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?88

See more discussions