Groups

Sony LCS-X20 Handycam Soft Carry Case

if anyone has got one of these could you please post a picture of the inside for me as i cant seem to find one on the internet. I can find the X30 pics but none of the inside of the X20

3 Comments

there is a pic of the Sony LCS-X30 Handycam Soft Carry Case. if thats of any help. guess its just like to x20 but has extra pockets. worth a look. hotukdeals.com/ite…ca/

Original Poster

corriessvk;4988626

there is a pic of the Sony LCS-X30 Handycam Soft Carry Case. if thats of … there is a pic of the Sony LCS-X30 Handycam Soft Carry Case. if thats of any help. guess its just like to x20 but has extra pockets. worth a look. http://hotukdeals.com/item/325594/sony-lcs-x30-handycam-soft-carry-ca/

Yeah the X30 is a lot larger. Maybe it's just the extra pockets on the side for the X30 and the main section is the same.
    Think I'll just get the X20. X10 looks too small and X30 is too big for my needs as don't have all they extras for my SR10e.
    Thanks Rep added for your help.

Johniemac;4988807

Yeah the X30 is a lot larger. Maybe it's just the extra pockets on the … Yeah the X30 is a lot larger. Maybe it's just the extra pockets on the side for the X30 and the main section is the same.Think I'll just get the X20. X10 looks too small and X30 is too big for my needs as don't have all they extras for my SR10e.Thanks Rep added for your help.

thanks. glad i could be of some help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844460
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114481
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553774
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047087

See more discussions