Expired

Sony MDR-DS7500 Wireless Headphones with HDMI Passthrough

Found 19th Nov 2013
Hi All,

I want to buy Sony MDR-DS7500 headphones. These are world's first headphones with HDMI DTS HD-MA / TrueHD support.

Is there any seller within UK who imports these from Japan and sells them locally? These headphones are currently available only in Japan.

Thanks,
Sam
Community Updates
4 Comments
Banned
Digital Sorround ?
Can't see the point myself, headphones are usually only stereo as you only have two ears and through headphones that's all you can detect. Even basic stereo gives full surround sound effect through headphones. HDMI headphones seems to me to be nothing more than a gimmick to charge more money for nothing. Good quality phones are all you need from a good quality sound system.
It's not the same as having a 7 speaker system for DTS surround in your living room, all headphones give the impression of surround sound.
Original Poster

Can't see the point myself, headphones are usually only stereo as you … Can't see the point myself, headphones are usually only stereo as you only have two ears and through headphones that's all you can detect. Even basic stereo gives full surround sound effect through headphones. HDMI headphones seems to me to be nothing more than a gimmick to charge more money for nothing. Good quality phones are all you need from a good quality sound system.It's not the same as having a 7 speaker system for DTS surround in your living room, all headphones give the impression of surround sound.

Well, you have to listen to know how it sounds. You are right, that one has 2 ears, However these will process the digital signals and produce a virtual surround.

I don't want to get into the technical discussion here, rather just find out how to buy them at cheapest price from a decent seller.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants