EXPIRED

Sony memory stick pro duo for the psp - cheapest place to get one?

I'm after a memory stick pro duo for a psp to use with pandoras battery, it has to be a minimum of 256mb.Anyone know where i can get a cheap one?

9 Comments

Have you tried using HUKD's 'Advanced search" ?

It's a lot quicker than starting a thread.

Original Poster

thesaint;1675445

Have you tried using HUKD's 'Advanced search" ? It's a lot quicker than … Have you tried using HUKD's 'Advanced search" ? It's a lot quicker than starting a thread.

yes i have thanks and i didn't find what i was looking for that's why i stared a thread

I have a spare Sandisk 512mb, been used for a pandora in the past.
say.....£3.50 paypal and I'll have it in the post today?

Original Poster

arcsbite;1676519

I have a spare Sandisk 512mb, been used for a pandora in the … I have a spare Sandisk 512mb, been used for a pandora in the past.say.....£3.50 paypal and I'll have it in the post today?

sounds good to me, i'll pm my details if you could dothe same, cheers :thumbsup:

does it still have the files on it if so could you delete them

souljacker;1675643

yes i have thanks and i didn't find what i was looking for that's why i … yes i have thanks and i didn't find what i was looking for that's why i stared a thread

This forum "Deal requests" is not for "Wanted" threads, it's really for new goods, and not requesting 2nd hand goods from other members.

Original Poster

thesaint;1676760

This forum "Deal requests" is not for "Wanted" threads, it's really for … This forum "Deal requests" is not for "Wanted" threads, it's really for new goods, and not requesting 2nd hand goods from other members.

where did i say i was wanting a second hand one? i was wanting information for the cheapest place to get one hence the title "Sony memory stick pro duo for the psp - cheapest place to get one"

Thanks for your concern though

souljacker;1676688

sounds good to me, i'll pm my details if you could dothe same, cheers … sounds good to me, i'll pm my details if you could dothe same, cheers :thumbsup:does it still have the files on it if so could you delete them

it's blank now, pm'd you the details

tis true, he asked if anyone knew where he could get one, not if anyone had one for sale.
I offered as I had a spare

Original Poster

payment sent
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions