Found 21st Dec 2009
Hi all, i know i should be buying christmas presents for others but i thought i would treat myself!!! As you!!! I have been looking at getting a PS3, does anyone know of any good deals? Or where the best console bundles are?

ideally i would like a 250g but i will but a 120g if the bundle seems worth it!!!

Thanks guys/gals!!!

MERRY XMAS!!!!!!

4 Comments

You can buy the slim 250GB on its OWN at shopto for £240
hotukdeals.com/ite…sho

Fifa 10 is currently £20 on amazon.co.uk

Slim 250GB bundles start from £280 in most places including amazon and game.

Original Poster

Nice, thats a good price, however i havent really heard about Shopto and in the thread you posted there were talks of Credit Card Scam?! Not to sure i like the sound of that?! Anyone had problems?

hurley_;7293383

Nice, thats a good price, however i havent really heard about Shopto and … Nice, thats a good price, however i havent really heard about Shopto and in the thread you posted there were talks of Credit Card Scam?! Not to sure i like the sound of that?! Anyone had problems?

I have just bought something from there, and have in the past and never had any problems with them. There is a thread in that thread that says its not true about credit cards, it only takes a dodgy petrol station to nick these details, the swines.

i think shopto also accept paypal now as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604817
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247640
    3. Wow apple you really are bad1623
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522873

See more discussions