Sony Playstation 4 20TH Anniversary Edition Grey Console - Limited Edition! PS4! (eBay £2150 Selling Price)

Editor 14 replies
Found 17th Dec 2014
Currently 6 minutes left.....£2150.00

Madness

14 Comments

Original Poster Editor

I did see how much they were going for, a bit saddening that people lucky enough to even buy one of these did so for a profit, when I actually wanted one for myself!

Greed greed greed! Perhaps real collectors should be favoured first over the profiteers.

it will be fake bids from people who don't think you are ever allowed to make a profit

Original Poster Editor

Aeschylus

it will be fake bids from people who don't think you are ever allowed to … it will be fake bids from people who don't think you are ever allowed to make a profit

Dunno pal, I called it a day at £1080

Bidding over. Now lets see if the buyer actually pays.

Sorry to lower the tone, but just caught a Silver Candled Flamedeer on this thread. Cheers Buzz.:)

BuzzDuraband

Dunno pal, I called it a day at £1080

Did you seriously bid that much? You should have told me, would have sent you a grey ps4 at the fraction of the cost, and you wouldn't have noticed it was painted at all

Original Poster Editor

just1990

Did you seriously bid that much? You should have told me, would have sent … Did you seriously bid that much? You should have told me, would have sent you a grey ps4 at the fraction of the cost, and you wouldn't have noticed it was painted at all

Ha Ha, no, not a big fan of the 20th edition PS4, I think they are **** to be honest with you..... Not fond of the colour either

BuzzDuraband

Ha Ha, no, not a big fan of the 20th edition PS4, I think they are **** … Ha Ha, no, not a big fan of the 20th edition PS4, I think they are **** to be honest with you..... Not fond of the colour either

I can paint it any colour you like, if you change your mind let me know X)
Don't tell MSK you said that, haha she'll scratch your eyes out with her claw lol

Original Poster Editor

just1990

I can paint it any colour you like, if you change your mind let me know … I can paint it any colour you like, if you change your mind let me know X)Don't tell MSK you said that, haha she'll scratch your eyes out with her claw lol

Can't beat a bit of online back and froing over consoles, I welcome it
Edited by: "BuzzDuraband" 17th Dec 2014

BuzzDuraband

Can't beat a bit of online back and froing over consoles, I welcome it

Haha I'll send her the link to your thread, be prepared. I'll get the popcorn ready X)

What happened to the guy trying to sell one for £12,300?

Edit - Found him

http://i.imgur.com/887UI66.png

Sent him a message when he listed that just said 'lol', looks like a lot of other people did the same.

teh arn

What happened to the guy trying to sell one for £12,300?Edit - Found … What happened to the guy trying to sell one for £12,300?Edit - Found himSent him a message when he listed that just said 'lol', looks like a lot of other people did the same.

he is crazy, as someone could bid, pay by paypal, he hand delivers, then buyer opens a dispute as not received... known scam

Aeschylus

he is crazy, as someone could bid, pay by paypal, he hand delivers, then … he is crazy, as someone could bid, pay by paypal, he hand delivers, then buyer opens a dispute as not received... known scam

Just say cash on collection then he drives the 400 miles to deliver only to find out you live down the street from him.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread429214689
    2. And you think you are having a bad day?33
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18236670
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769671

See more discussions