Expired

Sony PlayStation handed some excellent PS4 news that won't please Microsoft's Xbox One

Found 4th Jan
Sony PlayStation handed some excellent PS4 news that won't please Microsoft's Xbox One

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

I was going to write my reply here, but like you, I'm going to keep the contents secret and not provide any inforamtion

The wording in the OP came up on my newsfeed earlier, word for word, from a typical clickbait Express article.

This is all the intrigue with no clicks.

Well done, OP, you are slightly more irritating than a clickbait link.

Is no one capable of writing a thread opening statement any more? Sick of these threads that only start with a link. Stop being so ing lazy.
67 Comments

I was going to write my reply here, but like you, I'm going to keep the contents secret and not provide any inforamtion

Cheers OP. I've been waiting patiently for Sony to issue these. Happy days!

(Sits back and waits to see if my comment is appropriate).

Original Poster

Derek_Horatio_Shatwell7 m ago

I was going to write my reply here, but like you, I'm going to keep the …I was going to write my reply here, but like you, I'm going to keep the contents secret and not provide any inforamtion

Lol here the link for discussion

google.co.uk/amp…amp

Original Poster

deeky3 m ago

Cheers OP. I've been waiting patiently for Sony to issue these. Happy …Cheers OP. I've been waiting patiently for Sony to issue these. Happy days!(Sits back and waits to see if my comment is appropriate).

google.co.uk/amp…amp

Original Poster

Technical difficulties I'll repost

Original Poster

I wanted your guys opinion on the article below I know it's from the daily star but still I believ the statistics are real

google.co.uk/amp…amp

Splice5 m ago

Technical difficulties I'll repost

Got the gyst of it.

Don't bother on our account

Wouldn't bother.

Misc really has gone to the dogs.

Which I guess is what the Powers That Be wanted?

The wording in the OP came up on my newsfeed earlier, word for word, from a typical clickbait Express article.

This is all the intrigue with no clicks.

Well done, OP, you are slightly more irritating than a clickbait link.

Doesn't really matter.

Original Poster

RossD898 m ago

The wording in the OP came up on my newsfeed earlier, word for word, from …The wording in the OP came up on my newsfeed earlier, word for word, from a typical clickbait Express article.This is all the intrigue with no clicks.Well done, OP, you are slightly more irritating than a clickbait link.

Here the link to the proper discussion
hotukdeals.com/dis…295

Original Poster

Splashmo19 m ago

Misc really has gone to the dogs.Which I guess is what the Powers That Be …Misc really has gone to the dogs.Which I guess is what the Powers That Be wanted?

hotukdeals.com/dis…295

I'm still waiting for an explanation of the good news/bad news bit.

Splashmo36 m ago

Misc really has gone to the dogs.Which I guess is what the Powers That Be …Misc really has gone to the dogs.Which I guess is what the Powers That Be wanted?

Been like that for years now, last decent thread in misc was the ASB sacking one and that was 5-6 years ago.

Original Poster

Shengis20 m ago

I'm still waiting for an explanation of the good news/bad news bit.

Click the link at the top

Clickbait

Original Poster

Dolphinzz43 s ago

Clickbait

No it's a discussion you need to click the link at the top

PlayStation ended 2017 as king of the consoles, pipping Xbox with greater game sales. Physical game disc sales were up on the PS4 by 6.6% on 2016, according to industry experts at Chart-Track.

But for the Xbox One machines sales were down 11.1% over the same period

Oh its console sales BS.

BRB PC Master racing....

Seems to be more a advertorial for PUBG. They mention it being a huge success on Xbox. Everyone I know playing it on console is complaining about rendering etc.

This is almost as bad as trying to decipher one of Splenders posts.

Splice1 h, 37 m ago

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming/594385/Dino-Crisis-reboot-would-be-a-really-exciting-prospect-admits-Capcom-and-Resi-7-producer/amp

Ohhhh a link to the Daily Star. Can I guess, is it boobies?

Who get their gaming news from the daily star lol.

So what are you asking? As this is posted in ask.

hairray39 m ago

Seems to be more a advertorial for PUBG. They mention it being a huge …Seems to be more a advertorial for PUBG. They mention it being a huge success on Xbox. Everyone I know playing it on console is complaining about rendering etc.

When it came out on PC the same issues were present, I mean the games graphics are pretty mediocre the steam forums were full of posts about textures popping in after 20 seconds I think it’s just a horribly optimised game

Original Poster

catbeans16 m ago

I saw it on BBC news

Original Poster

dataload4 m ago

So what are you asking? As this is posted in ask.

So I could post the link

Splice57 s ago

So I could post the link

..so what are you asking?

Original Poster

hairray42 m ago

Seems to be more a advertorial for PUBG. They mention it being a huge …Seems to be more a advertorial for PUBG. They mention it being a huge success on Xbox. Everyone I know playing it on console is complaining about rendering etc.

I think it's Xbox number 1 game at the moment

Original Poster

dataload4 m ago

..so what are you asking?

It's a discussion can't you see it says discussion at the top and there a link to click , go to Specsavers mate
Edited by: "Splice" 5th Jan

Is no one capable of writing a thread opening statement any more? Sick of these threads that only start with a link. Stop being so ing lazy.

Splice2 h, 4 m ago

It's a discussion can't you see it says discussion at the top and there a …It's a discussion can't you see it says discussion at the top and there a link to click , go to Specsavers mate

It's posted in "Ask".

Physical sales =/= total sales. I'd like to know what they are.

catbeans7 h, 48 m ago

It doesn't even count as gaming news if you ask me, more financial news. Still wouldn't get my news from the daily star though

Splice9 h, 7 m ago

No it's a discussion you need to click the link at the top

Hardly a discussion when you've not posted any actual info, or really offered an opinion...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions