Groups

Sony Playstation3 - Email address anyone??

Hi, has anyone got an email address for Sony, as I want to contact them regarding a problem on my PS3?
    I can't find it anywhere.

3 Comments

"]Contact Us"
    ---
    Please ensure that all procedures have been followed correctly before contacting us by phone. You may be able to resolve your issue with the least amount of effort using our online Help & Support section as well as your instruction manual. If you do not have an instruction manual, click ]here.

Telephone:

For customers in Ireland, please ]click here.
    For customers in Norway, please ]click here.
    For customers in Denmark, please ]click here.
    For customers in Finland, please ]click here.
    For customers in Sweden, please ]click here.
    For customers in Russia, please ]click here.
    For customers in Poland, please ]click here.
    For customers in United Arab Emirates, please ]click here.

For UK customers only:

If you have attempted all troubleshooting and are still unable to resolve your query, you may have a non functional system. To reach us, please call the PlayStation Careline on 08705 99 88 77 (National Rate) and a member of our team will be happy to help you.

Postal Contact:

Consumer Services
    Sony Computer Entertainment UK
    PO BOX 2047
    London
    W1A 5HY

Email:

You can contact us by email at - [URL="mailto:[email protected]"][email protected][/URL]

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

fanpages;8201806

"]Contact Us"---Please ensure that all procedures have been followed … "]Contact Us"---Please ensure that all procedures have been followed correctly before contacting us by phone. You may be able to resolve your issue with the least amount of effort using our online Help & Support section as well as your instruction manual. If you do not have an instruction manual, click ]here.Telephone:For customers in Ireland, please ]click here.For customers in Norway, please ]click here.For customers in Denmark, please ]click here.For customers in Finland, please ]click here.For customers in Sweden, please ]click here.For customers in Russia, please ]click here.For customers in Poland, please ]click here.For customers in United Arab Emirates, please ]click here.For UK customers only:If you have attempted all troubleshooting and are still unable to resolve your query, you may have a non functional system. To reach us, please call the PlayStation Careline on 08705 99 88 77 (National Rate) and a member of our team will be happy to help you.Postal Contact: Consumer ServicesSony Computer Entertainment UKPO BOX 2047LondonW1A 5HYEmail: You can contact us by email at - [URL="mailto:[email protected]"][email protected][/URL]BFN,fp.

Thank you for finding this for me!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions