Groups

Sony PRS-350 eReader help

Just after a bit of info re 1st charge time & getting books onto device.

Manual says 3 hours for full charge when battery dead, can't see anything regarding a first charge, do I need to do a longer 1st charge to condition the battery or is 3 hours the way to go?

Do I have to install the Sony Reader Library Software or can I just use Calibre to send the books to it?

3 Comments

i just did a normal 1st charge few hours not overnight..i registered with sony and use the reader software and got 3 free books fo doing it. I have found it easy to use.

Original Poster

plumberman01

i just did a normal 1st charge few hours not overnight..i registered with … i just did a normal 1st charge few hours not overnight..i registered with sony and use the reader software and got 3 free books fo doing it. I have found it easy to use.

It's been plugged in for 47 minutes (& counting) I just want to start playing with it, wish it would hurry up & finish charging!

Did you get to choose your 3 books or are they pre selected ones? Might be worth me installing it just to get the books it I get to choose.

oh i was playing with it before that lol
    it was a selection i think you can look? not a massive choice but new books i think?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1313
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1431
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764389
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241

See more discussions