Groups
    EXPIRED

Sony PRS-505 Reader

I am very interested in buying a Sony PRS-505 Reader. The big problem is the asking price of £199-99!

Do any members of HUKDs have any suggestions as to where to get the best de3al?

4 Comments

Hey Dink,
    I'd love to get one of these too! i've been looking around, and have managed to find 1 in waterstones for £199.00. Then there is a 10% off online purchase using code ML3610 or SL3398 (haven't tried the codes yet)
    and opn top of that, topcashback.co.uk offer 7% cashback on online purchases, and quidco offer 3.5% for the sony reader.
    Hope this helps,
    Mike
    :-D
    waterstones.com/wat…796

I have reliably informed that employees of sony can get these for £100. not a bad offer

Original Poster

Thank you for your comments. I have finally taken the plunge and opted for Play.com as the VAT dropped 2.5% today, bringing the price to £189-99 delivered (plus Quidco).

I am trying to work out how to post it as a Deal as I am sure this would be a great Christmas present for someone. :santa:

mikewarren23;3124190

Hey Dink,I'd love to get one of these too! i've been looking around, and … Hey Dink,I'd love to get one of these too! i've been looking around, and have managed to find 1 in waterstones for £199.00. Then there is a 10% off online purchase using code ML3610 or SL3398 (haven't tried the codes yet)and opn top of that, topcashback.co.uk offer 7% cashback on online purchases, and quidco offer 3.5% for the sony reader.Hope this helps,Mike:-Dhttp://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=6337796

Codes not recognised :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.411
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261380
      3. word association Game74044574
      4. Giffgaff New goodybags33

See more discussions