Found 27th Mar 2011
Hi

Looking for a new PS3 my 60gb died on me Since i've don't want another YLOD i'm forced to buy a slim (even though i hate its looks :@).

Looking for under £200 preferably under £180

Preferably new but used will do as long as its firmware is below 3.56

8 Comments

You still got your broken PS3? Is it the fat one?

Banned

hey mate ! i have a slim for sale ... its just over a month old. hardly played. with you wanting the under 3.56 firmware am pursuming you are looking at cfw? well i have a fat 80gb running the custom firmware if you are intersted in that instead of the Slim. here the link to the slim ...hotukdeals.com/for…24/

Original Poster

waby9lfc

You still got your broken PS3? Is it the fat one?

Yeah i've still got it.

mairsy07

hey mate ! i have a slim for sale ... its just over a month old. hardly … hey mate ! i have a slim for sale ... its just over a month old. hardly played. with you wanting the under 3.56 firmware am pursuming you are looking at cfw? well i have a fat 80gb running the custom firmware if you are intersted in that instead of the Slim. here the link to the slim ...http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/ps3-slim-160gb/909824/#post10963060

I'm looking for a slim as i'm trying to avoid YLOD at all cost, my 60gb also has CFW but its screwed.

What version is your slim?
Edited by: "aamir007" 4th Apr 2011

Banned

yea i gathered lol well am not sure if you can downgrade from the lates firmware but if you can you are welocme to the slim. i havent seen many problems with the fat 80gbs with ylod. its all perfectly fine so if you change your mind you can have for £150. :-D

Hey, I seen some PS3's on Cashconverters website the other day. Might be worth taking a look

Original Poster

mairsy07

yea i gathered lol well am not sure if you can downgrade from the lates … yea i gathered lol well am not sure if you can downgrade from the lates firmware but if you can you are welocme to the slim. i havent seen many problems with the fat 80gbs with ylod. its all perfectly fine so if you change your mind you can have for £150. :-D

No currently you can't downgrade but if at any time it is possible it'll really free up my options but i don't see it coming for a while.

globalkilla

Hey, I seen some PS3's on Cashconverters website the other day. Might be … Hey, I seen some PS3's on Cashconverters website the other day. Might be worth taking a look

Thanks i'll have a look.

Edited by: "aamir007" 5th Apr 2011

I have a never opened PS3 Slim 160GB which was bought in February, I'm looking for £200 for it. It also comes with a Dual Shock 3 Controller which I bought separately for £30.

I'm in the Bradford, West Yorkshire region if you're looking to collect.
Edited by: "fatony" 6th Apr 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244916
    2. Add one, leave one game54415442
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226645

See more discussions