Groups
    EXPIRED

Sony PSP?

Hi i'm sure this has been discussed before. I have decided to buy myself a PSP and would like the best price or bundle to get IN STORE only as I head away this evening and would love to have it with me!. I seen some of the super deals you posted before @ boots etc. but what is the best value for money pack to buy?. I would preferably like Pro Evo 5 with it if possible.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated as I head away later on

Thanks Guys

6 Comments

Gamestation here has tons of pre owned ones at £179, which is mad as the new 1 gig pack there is £199.

At our store we do pre owned ones for £135, and tend to bundle in a game with them. However ours last less than 24 hours, while Gamestation are building up a collection.

Original Poster

I found this on my searches. How does this compare?

currys.co.uk/mar…id=

Sony PSP Value pack
    Pro Evo 5
    Metal Gear Acid

£219.99

Original Poster

Did you say the giga pack is £199?

Original Poster

I think i will check out gamestation. Thanks for your help. Not a bad deal online either at dixons and currys but I'm not sure wether it's possible to get the same price in store!

I'm 90% sure I've seen the giga pack in gamestation for £199.
    The one here has loads anyway, maybe they are mxing in the preowned ones with the new ones?

Original Poster

Just thought I would post to let you all know how I got on. I decided to ask one of my buddys to get me some sneaky staff discount in currys/dixons. lol. To my suprise the guys mum works for sum catalogue thing ( I'll check it out incase it may be worth a post in itself ) and has got me a PSP Value Pack with Wipeout for £160!!! all in. Not bad I thought. Getting it tonight . I also picked up my beloved Pro Evo 5 in Argos for only 24.99!!! Again a super price coz It was at least £10 cheaper than anywhere else I looked.

Thanks for your help folks and hope I got a good deal in the end.

box
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1517
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions