Groups
    EXPIRED

Sony PSP Slim & Lite or Nintendo DS Lite (White) deals?

I am looking to buy a modern portable gaming system.

Are there any deals on the Sony PSP Slim & Lite or the Nintendo DS Lite (White) at the moment?

I don't really fancy paying £129 for the Sony PSP Slim & Lite or £99 for the Nintendo DS Lite really, as I know there must be ways to get a better deal.

3 Comments

IMO the DS is the 'funner' handheld, loads more good games are available. As for a deal, the cheapest I've ever seen over here was £80.00 for the unit itself. I bought mine while in the USA, equivalent of £60.00 - but had to get a charger for it.

Original Poster

robovski

As for a deal, the cheapest I've ever seen over here was £80.00 for the … As for a deal, the cheapest I've ever seen over here was £80.00 for the unit itself.

Details? :P

I don't mind if it is a stand-alone unit or a bundle etc., as long as I get a good deal

It was a while ago when I noticed that deal. I'll have a look and see what's going on now.

edit: Incredibly it seems more expensive than it used to be, running at about £95.00 on sale at Amazon (for example). Some bundles, but in excess of £100.00

Maybe someone can come up with a clever voucher scheme?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044564
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876391
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      4. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36

See more discussions