Groups
    EXPIRED

Sony PSP Value Pack

Hi all,
    I am interested in purchasing a PSP, I don't know a lot about them but it appears that the value pack is the better option as it comes with a few accessories and a memory card.
    I am willing to purchase both online or in a store.
    Possibly with or without a game bundle.
    Just looking for the cheapest option to try out a PSP. Looking for a real bargain!!

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. :thumbsup:

1 Comment

adrianwood

Hi all,I am interested in purchasing a PSP, I don't know a lot about them … Hi all,I am interested in purchasing a PSP, I don't know a lot about them but it appears that the value pack is the better option as it comes with a few accessories and a memory card.I am willing to purchase both online or in a store.Possibly with or without a game bundle.Just looking for the cheapest option to try out a PSP. Looking for a real bargain!!Thanks in advance for your suggestions. :thumbsup:

You could maybe get one of these good deals:
    gamestation.co.uk/cat…are

They do a 2% quidco on hardware.
    Though it is not exactly a value pack, it is good value for money, or so i think.

But the best option would be getting a used PSP with games/accessories/mem cards all inclusive for about 180-190 on the 'For Sale, Trade or Wanted' forums within HUKD.

I have my PSP listed as well...just in case u r interested. Pics included. As new.
    A whopper of a deal: :w00t:
    hotukdeals.com/for…716

Let me know what u think or if u r interested.:roll:
    Cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121