Groups

Sony Satio

Any good?

After a new phone but nothing really appealing?

9 Comments

HTC Desire.

Original Poster

DragonChris;8479301

HTC Desire.

Dont like the look of it...

i only reall usea phone for calling an texting. But the satios 12mp camera mkes thata good choice.

vengod;8479343

Dont like the look of it...i only reall usea phone for calling an … Dont like the look of it...i only reall usea phone for calling an texting. But the satios 12mp camera mkes thata good choice.

How about the HTC Legend? Looks awesome, and has the same features of the Desire, including Android 2.1 and HTC Sense

Original Poster

Lost Symphonies;8479365

How about the HTC Legend? Looks awesome, and has the same features of the … How about the HTC Legend? Looks awesome, and has the same features of the Desire, including Android 2.1 and HTC Sense

Cant see the Legend on the orange website..

They have

HTC hero
    HTC Tattoo ink
    HTC Desire

reviews.cnet.co.uk/mob…htm

It will be sold on Orange, I don't know why they don't have it on the website.

A lot of places won't do the Legend because the Desire is an all round better phone, if not as beautiful.

Re: Satio
    Superb camera, and nice looking phone.
    Really good call clarity and volume.
    Shame it doesn't have stereo speakers to do the media player/viewer justice.
    Does have a bit of a frustrating touch screen - basically, just have to double tap most things. Don't know whether it requires double taps or just a bit of a naff touchscreen.
    Pretty good web-browser, no complaints. Can't copy and paste text (not that I've found) which annoys me slightly sometimes.
    That's all that I can think of off the top of my head.

Original Poster

Just been on phone to them, they offered me:

Satio - £22 a month + £150 up front
    Vivaz - £22 a month + £100 up front

Don't go for Satio or Vivas, I'm a retired SE fanboy after they started using the terrible Symbian OS - trust me you'll regret it. I've got a Desire and it's a fantastic phone, best I've ever had, and I've used a Satio, iPhone, C905, and a bunch more in the last year.

Original Poster

weirdwilli;8480158

Don't go for Satio or Vivas, I'm a retired SE fanboy after they started … Don't go for Satio or Vivas, I'm a retired SE fanboy after they started using the terrible Symbian OS - trust me you'll regret it. I've got a Desire and it's a fantastic phone, best I've ever had, and I've used a Satio, iPhone, C905, and a bunch more in the last year.

Orange say they have that coming in...

ive had the c905- tosh.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Feels weird!34
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking44
      3. No claims discount proof - Help needed55
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?66

See more discussions