Sony To Offer 'Premium' Playstation Network

15 replies
Found 23rd Nov 2009
Subscription based, to rival iTunes, I laughed heartily when I read it, have you seen the prices of the films on their download service ?

*Chortle*

15 Comments

I think as long as dlc that should of been free gets charged it is actually good news. (competition helps lower prices)

have you seen the prices of the films on their download service ?

No. How much are they?

Shengis;6979232

No. How much are they?

bout tree fiddy

black gerbil1;6979263

bout tree fiddy

Kill that joke already.

Banned

Renting is about a fiver

Buying is about 12 quid from what I saw the other day

No dearer than Sky Box Office or buying the DVD

dimebars;6979537

Renting is about a fiverBuying is about 12 quid from what I saw the other … Renting is about a fiverBuying is about 12 quid from what I saw the other dayNo dearer than Sky Box Office or buying the DVD

Still very expensive..... even for hd footage.

Banned

Cheaper buying a blu ray

Banned

electriclinux;6979543

Still very expensive..... even for hd footage.

expensive yes - but in comparison to other similar ventures out there? not really

Banned

dj_urban;6979595

Cheaper buying a blu ray

depends on the film though - can you buy Angels & Demons (you may not want to!) on Blu Ray for £12?

No.

dimebars;6984527

depends on the film though - can you buy Angels & Demons (you may not … depends on the film though - can you buy Angels & Demons (you may not want to!) on Blu Ray for £12?No.

I can...Shopto - £10.99 although awaiting stock OR £13.49 at Coolshop OR £12 from cex (preowned)...so i think you can basically...

Banned

awoodhall2003;6984547

I can...Shopto - £10.99 although awaiting stock OR £13.49 at Coolshop OR £ … I can...Shopto - £10.99 although awaiting stock OR £13.49 at Coolshop OR £12 from cex (preowned)...so i think you can basically...

Glad to be proven wrong

Although ShopTo will ultimately cost more given their shoddy record of credit/debit card scamming

dimebars;6984554

Glad to be proven wrongAlthough ShopTo will ultimately cost more given … Glad to be proven wrongAlthough ShopTo will ultimately cost more given their shoddy record of credit/debit card scamming

lol! too true!

Original Poster

Also, a hell of a lot of those films arent in HD

Original Poster

electriclinux;6979158

(competition helps lower prices)

Thats funny because PSN used to be free :?

You think Microsoft is going to drop the price of Xbox live ? I dont !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.713
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.711
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1530
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247624

See more discussions