Sony unveils new 'Five Adventure' PS Pro bundle with a familiar price...

Editor 5
Found 8th Nov 2017Edited by:"BuzzDuraband"
2824038.jpg
  • One 4K console.
  • Five exclusive adventures.
  • The Only on PlayStation PS4 Pro bundle.
  • £449.99 RRP

It looks like it's going to be a Game exclusive for the time being, I say exclusive, it looks like they've just quickly bundled a PS4 Pro together with 5 games to get a £449.99 price point in a fight back war..

Bundled with the 'Five Adventure' PS Pro you will be getting...

• GT Sport Limited Edition
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
  • Horizon Zero Dawn and its new Frozen Wilds DLC
  • WipEout Omega.

(Four and a half adventure, but whatevs)

2824038.jpg
It's currently not available for purchase, but I imagine it will be soon Here's the Game link.
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
Cold.
Maybe tempting for newcomers but as a PS4 owner I've played three of them already. I'd have preferred a price drop on the console itself.
Krooner12 h, 44 m ago

Maybe tempting for newcomers but as a PS4 owner I've played three of them …Maybe tempting for newcomers but as a PS4 owner I've played three of them already. I'd have preferred a price drop on the console itself.

It wouldn't take that much effort to flog off the games though, they appear to all be physical.
copperspock5 h, 33 m ago

It wouldn't take that much effort to flog off the games though, they …It wouldn't take that much effort to flog off the games though, they appear to all be physical.

True enough, but at current second hand prices you're looking at:

Gran Turismo - £25
Horizon - £20
Lost Legacy - £15
Wipeout - £10
Frozen Wilds code - £10-£12? (I think it's £15 new)

So about £370 for a console you can get for about £320... I'm guessing there's a reason Buzz didn't submit this as a deal/
Yeah not a great deal, for a while Sony were including Wipeout & Horizon (base game) for free.
Still it is a nice "easy" xmas present
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants