Groups
    EXPIRED

Sony Vaio's are so expensive? Or are they?

Banned
    Hi, i am trying to find a laptop to buy and am not sure where i should be looking for the best deal, Firstly i cannot find many places that sell Sony vaio's and the places that do, are way over priced in my opinnion. I have always liked the sony vaio's but they are sooo expensive compared to there competitors. Why?? The reason i prefer them, is because i find there screen quality is better then others, is this just my imagination?

Any advice would be greatly appretiated.

Jay

4 Comments

Used to be expensive, Basically you paid for the name....

the new screens on the dell are about comparable to the viao's as ive been told

Dell laptops tend to be better spec now and either the same price or less

Original Poster Banned

Also, should i get xp or vista?....which one is better.....i like xp personally, but am i living in the stone age? Thanks

bu21c;1737361

Also, should i get xp or vista?....which one is better.....i like xp … Also, should i get xp or vista?....which one is better.....i like xp personally, but am i living in the stone age? Thanks

Personally, I would say Xp.

Reasons

Vista is a rescource hog...2gb to run decent, decent graphics card, and there are still conflicts in software.

Xp requires minimun to run and runs quite quick too, Its also a stable release currently availible on Windows wise anyways as they dont sell 2000 professional anymore.

Hope this helps.

vista home premium, blu ray drive vaio for £650 on play, thats what i wanna get next
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?56
      2. Query on retail selling on beer12
      3. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz918
      4. Ide to sata converter22

See more discussions