Groups

sony vario

Hi can anyone help me out,. Had a burglary, and you would think I was the criminal.
    Thanks

8 Comments

Sorry to make light but,,
    They took the manual and driver disk? but not the laptop, my my, burglars are thick these days

silver 1;1677698

Ha ha very amusing, but it is a nightmare with these insurance companys, … Ha ha very amusing, but it is a nightmare with these insurance companys, it is my sons, and he got it from someone who he did work for. So no receipt etc

Trace it back to the previous owners and get the TAG number, it will be on the paperwork that they got with it originally. That should satisfy the insurance.

Surely u can just download copies of all these anyway?

maddogb;1677915

Surely u can just download copies of all these anyway?

The insurance co are asking for proof of ownership of the stolen laptop, paperwork, manuals, original driver discs etc.

Thought u had a dell latitude??

Do you want to "hire" a receipt for a pair of rolexes too?

sorry but first it was a dell now its a sony???? a magic chameleon laptop????

Original Poster

Sorry for confusion, but had been advised to remove in case insurance company see it.
    Not dishonest, just trying to get them to do the right thing

Banned

silver 1;1680270

Sorry for confusion, but had been advised to remove in case insurance … Sorry for confusion, but had been advised to remove in case insurance company see it.Not dishonest, just trying to get them to do the right thing

then you really shouldnt have signed up here with your real name
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767313
      2. word association Game73944501
      3. word survey1014
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1730

See more discussions