sony viao n11

Banned 8 replies
Found 7th Jan 2010
hi there i have a sony viao laptop its about 1 year old and im asking for peoples advice on what to do with it , i went yesterday and bought the new sony viao nw, and i dont know what to do with the old one , it has slight screen damage on the bottom right hand corner , its faded pixels , and the battery doesnt hold a charge , now shud i just bin it ???
as i have to keep the laptop plugged into use it

8 Comments

I will have it if it's very cheap

Original Poster Banned

well i dont know what to do with it and how cheap would u be expecting it to be ,

sell it on gumtree for say hundred quid i had loads of enquiries about mine :o)

Original Poster Banned

mrcareful;7461544

sell it on gumtree for say hundred quid i had loads of enquiries about … sell it on gumtree for say hundred quid i had loads of enquiries about mine :o)

Hey thanks ... thats something to keep in mind , i mean the damage is barely noticable on the screen and im sure the buyer ( when i do sell ) can buy a new battery , i paid £899 for the laptop :thumbsup:

err ill rephrase that last statement more like 250quid i didnt realise it was that end of the market!! or someones gotta bargain lols!!

Original Poster Banned

mrcareful;7464827

err ill rephrase that last statement more like 250quid i didnt realise it … err ill rephrase that last statement more like 250quid i didnt realise it was that end of the market!! or someones gotta bargain lols!!

lol yeah i have very exoensive taste when it comes to gadgets lol , best laptop on the market at the time

Banned

stick it on ebay and it will realise its own value

or send back to sony for recycling

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;7465518

stick it on ebay and it will realise its own valueor send back to sony … stick it on ebay and it will realise its own valueor send back to sony for recycling

Ok dokey thanks:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking to travel from belfast22
    2. Unisex/Women’s Nintendo Christmas Jumper?11
    3. I posted a deal that has been removed39
    4. Gatwick Airport Parking77

See more discussions