Groups
    EXPIRED

sony w phone wanted.

My son had his new w850 stolen.
    It was on t-mobile contract, I have got a new sim card from t-mobile.
    I am looking for anothers walkman phone, new or second hand.
    Cheers.

5 Comments

have w900 unlocked with extra 1gb pro duo still have all accs and box 200 pounds ovno

i know it isnt the point but shouldnt you learn from the incident?

a rubbish phone will not get stolen off a child, an expensive phone is very likely to get stolen from a child.

it doesnt excuse the phone being stolen .

take out insurance

supermod

meszog

take out insurance

Specific mobile phone insurance can work out very expensive & it can still have excesses applied to it. I looked into it when I got my own phone & read through a number of financial forums for advice.

Your home contents insurance may cover loss of mobile phone & even taking into account any excess on the policy you could still recover partial costs.

I do agree about spending a lot on a childs phone (I don't for mine), but it's a matter of the Parents personal choice & I do appreciate that there is a lot of peer pressure when it comes to which Make & Model your phone is in the schoolyard.

kids today... ;-)

sigma

I do agree about spending a lot on a childs phone (I don't for mine), but … I do agree about spending a lot on a childs phone (I don't for mine), but it's a matter of the Parents personal choice & I do appreciate that there is a lot of peer pressure when it comes to which Make & Model your phone is in the schoolyard.kids today... ;-)

I think you mean "parents today.... ;-)"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1952

See more discussions