Sony WH1000mx2 wireless headphones

Posted 29th Feb
hello so I've just been to currys in Birmingham and seen these headphones for £199 reduced from £329 the only place I could check to see if they were cheaper was on amazon which they arent they were £249.

So my question is at £199 are these headphones worth it?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
I could only find amazon for the mx2, there lots of places doing mx3.. don’t know the difference but..
I found the Mx3 on amazon and it was actually £5 cheaper than the mx2 which left me a bit puzzled.
I'd wait for an mx3 at 200-230
arjanvirdi29/02/2020 17:16

I'd wait for an mx3 at 200-230

Why what are the differences??
jackmoorcroft129/02/2020 17:16

Why what are the differences??

They are very similar but these are a few
-battery with 10 minutes fast charging for 5 hours playtime
-Plastic headband instead of metal, more comfortable after a few hours
-Slightly improved NC + Sound quality

These are just a few of my pointers, but it's up to you on which one you think is better for yourself.
Thanks by NC do you mean NFC?
Ah
I got mine for £249, using them for more than a year now. Can’t fault sound and NC.

But headphones are matter of personal choice for everyone.
for me it was regular train and tube travel and I needed good NC. Price was bit steep but it’s worth it for me.

Word of advice don’t use NC at home, last year, wife got locked out and I could not hear door bell and she was out in cold. Plus she did not find it funny when I told her she could have used the hidden key.
Long story short, i pay alimony now.
RealOldMonk29/02/2020 22:09

I got mine for £249, using them for more than a year now. Can’t fault so …I got mine for £249, using them for more than a year now. Can’t fault sound and NC.But headphones are matter of personal choice for everyone. for me it was regular train and tube travel and I needed good NC. Price was bit steep but it’s worth it for me. Word of advice don’t use NC at home, last year, wife got locked out and I could not hear door bell and she was out in cold. Plus she did not find it funny when I told her she could have used the hidden key. Long story short, i pay alimony now.

Expensive headphones and alimony... ouch!

However as you said it's down to personal choice, hence why I havent got a wife.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants