Sony Xperia 1 Vs Mi Mix 3 5G

Posted 22nd Jul
I recently got these phones.

Sony Xperia 1 - £200
Mi Mix 3 5G - £120

I am trying to decide which one I should keep and which one I should return. While I like 4k screen on Xperia 1, it's £80 more expensive,but with Mi Mix, I am afraid about software updates.

Can you folks give me some inputs which one I should keep?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Personally I'd keep the Sony. Longer support, better design (in my opinion), better software (in my opinion). If you don't want the Sony , I'm happy to take donations!
Hey Santosh, If you decide to keep the Sony, I am happy to pay you the £120 and take the Mi Mix off you + Postage. PM Me once you decide, to coordinate !

I was denied by O2 citing the secret credit check criteria, which is a lie.

Thanks
Edited by: "Onlydongles" 22nd Jul
Onlydongles22/07/2020 19:57

Hey Santosh, If you decide to keep the Sony, I am happy to pay you the …Hey Santosh, If you decide to keep the Sony, I am happy to pay you the £120 and take the Mi Mix off you + Postage. PM Me once you decide, to coordinate !I was denied by O2 citing the secret credit check criteria, which is a lie.Thanks

I am so sorry to hear, O2 sometimes indeed acts bad. I am yet to make my mind, will update you once I decide. Thanks.
How did you manage to get the mi mix 3 5g for £120?
madoka_ayukawa23/07/2020 01:07

How did you manage to get the mi mix 3 5g for £120?

O2 like new deal a while ago
RadiantDuck22/07/2020 18:33

Personally I'd keep the Sony. Longer support, better design (in my …Personally I'd keep the Sony. Longer support, better design (in my opinion), better software (in my opinion). If you don't want the Sony , I'm happy to take donations!

That's funny - I would have taken the Xiaomi in terms of support, normally. However, this particular handset is one that doesn't seem to get the love from the manufacturer.
alg23/07/2020 11:45

That's funny - I would have taken the Xiaomi in terms of support, …That's funny - I would have taken the Xiaomi in terms of support, normally. However, this particular handset is one that doesn't seem to get the love from the manufacturer.

Yeah, the mi mix 3 5g seems to be xiaomi's ugly step child for some reason.
Santhya le good deal for Xiaomi
Post a comment
@
    Text