Sony xperia 1.1 with dolby vision!

Posted 6th FebEdited by:"moneybanks14"
New leaks suggest the sony xperia 2 will be called the 1.1 and bring 4k dolby vision to a mobile device for the first time.

I love the design of the xperia 1 with the slim 4k 21:9 aspect ratio but year after year sony has not quite managed to rival samsung, oneplus or apple in terms of getting it right.

Cameras are usually average, design is a gen begind, software is sub par or battery is poor etc etc but this may change finally with the new release expected to be unveiled in barcelona on 11th feb.

Leaked specs are as follows:

Snapdragon 865 5G
Android 10
6.5 inch 4K HDR Oled 1644x3840 (550ppi)
8GB ram
128gb rom with expandable storage
Front facing dolby atmos enabled speakers
3.5mm Headphone jack
Dual sim
Bluetooth 5.0
4120mAh battery

Camera rumours - and this is where it could finally challenge the likes of google, samsung, huawei, apple etc if it can nail Its software.

12mp 1/1.5 main sensor
64mp 1/1.7 secondary sensor with 2x optical zoom
12mp ultra wide camera with 2mp depth.
Periscope camera with OIS

Now front facing stereo speakers are a must for me, after being spoilt with google devices for years and switching to a huawei mate 20 pro, i feel very underwhelmed and also a large battery after being spoilt by the mate 20s incredible battery life, especially lt if you switch the screen to hd+.

What do you reckon, anyone a sony mobile fan, anyone excited by those specs? I certainly am but please Sony!! Nail the camera and software!

Dazz.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

4 Comments
Will anyone be able to tell the difference between 2K and 4K on a 7" screen?
MadeDixonsCry06/02/2020 11:31

Will anyone be able to tell the difference between 2K and 4K on a 7" …Will anyone be able to tell the difference between 2K and 4K on a 7" screen?

I'm keeping my Nokia 3210 until Sony do an 8K phone. Hope it arrives in time for the Tokyo olympics.
Snake in lowly 4K just isn't worth the temporary upgrade.
MadeDixonsCry06/02/2020 11:31

Will anyone be able to tell the difference between 2K and 4K on a 7" …Will anyone be able to tell the difference between 2K and 4K on a 7" screen?

yes you can,especially if playing vr content.
Not too bothered by the 4k but love the sound of everything else! Especially the 3.5 mm jack! Probably my best phone!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants