Groups

Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra

Anyone preordered this? £329 with 6" full HD screen, 23mp camera and 4gb ram.

Seems a lot of screen and camera for the money.

Paying it over 24m and adding in a sim only 20gb package comes in at £30 a month total.

Looking like very good value!

9 Comments

Who with?

personally I think it's overpriced, no fingerprint reader and mid level spec when you can get a oneplus 3t for a similar amount

I'm looking to get this phone, I think its pretty decent with the specs

good luck with that MediaTek processor.

Honestly the mediatek processor is a let down.

For example the x20 in the redmi note 4 scores 80,000 in antutu whereas the snapdragon 625 version scores 60,000 yet in real life performance comparison the snapdragon opened 80% off apps faster, they just aren't very well optimised.

I would save some cash and get the Lenovo P2, massive battery similar performance and fingerprint reader for £120 less

Original Poster

Processor and fingerprint sensors are the downside indeed.

I'm currently using a ZTE Blade A512 while my Xperia Z5 is repaired.

I think I'm going to wait a few weeks til the reviews popup around the web.

On the deal the phone is £329 so divide by 12 and I can get 20gb deal with Vodafone using VEA discount

any deals on the Xperia XA1 ( the 5" smaller screen variant)?
    hoping to get a good contract or buy outright
    cheers

Original Poster

darklight

any deals on the Xperia XA1 ( the 5" smaller screen variant)? hoping to … any deals on the Xperia XA1 ( the 5" smaller screen variant)? hoping to get a good contract or buy outrightcheers

​check out Amazon for the handset or mobilechecker for contracts

darklight

any deals on the Xperia XA1 ( the 5" smaller screen variant)? hoping to … any deals on the Xperia XA1 ( the 5" smaller screen variant)? hoping to get a good contract or buy outrightcheers

coolio thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions