Groups

Soo

Wazzzzzzzzzzzzup guys.

98 Comments

u tell us:)

evening:thumbsup:

I have been gutting my bedroom and re arranging furniture - and am shattered! was going to have an early night but once I started ......................

How are you:-D

Banned

diddly skwat

gona have another constructive boring day 2mz 9-3.15 prob see the same jobs on the job centre web page just like all the other weeks iv been at claverhouse the joy,

running out places to apply online and send cv's to think iv appllied for 100+ jobs in the last few weeks 70% are to same places

Sup Man!!!!!

Original Poster

I will im bored so i created a thread the end :-)

The sky.:thumbsup:

Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzup dude.

transit;6699356

hey pussy cat bum lol :thumbsup:

Boring night tonight..innit!

Original Poster

bossyboots;6699344

evening:thumbsup:I have been gutting my bedroom and re arranging … evening:thumbsup:I have been gutting my bedroom and re arranging furniture - and am shattered! was going to have an early night but once I started ......................How are you:-D

I am as fine as one can be but how fine can two be we shall find out?

dj_urban;6699351

diddly skwat

Dude thanks for posting out the thing and you aint been replying on msn man!!!

ClarityofMind;6699357

Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzup dude.

Hi COM

Am still up - no early night for me!

totally gutted out bedroom - and omg how I wish I never started it..............but its all done now and looking great!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6699363

Boring night tonight..innit!

Too right mum said I can stay up :-D

ClarityofMind;6699361

hey pussy cat bum lol :thumbsup:

What's the pussy cat woooahahahah

transit;6699356

Where's your roof gotta speak with the estate agent BRAHHHHHHH???

bossyboots;6699372

Hi COMAm still up - no early night for me!totally gutted out bedroom - … Hi COMAm still up - no early night for me!totally gutted out bedroom - and omg how I wish I never started it..............but its all done now and looking great!

My lil man doesnt wanna settle again for the second night we're laying in bed snoodling xx

well im shattered but need to stay up as late as possible to sleep tomorrow for night shift

hey everyone

Met-Cast;6699380

Too right mum said I can stay up :-D

Happy days

donnaraine;6699387

well im shattered but need to stay up as late as possible to sleep … well im shattered but need to stay up as late as possible to sleep tomorrow for night shift :(hey everyone

Hello Donna Louise hows my lil scorpio tonight? xxx

Banned

Met-Cast;6699364

I am as fine as one can be but how fine can two be we shall find out?Dude … I am as fine as one can be but how fine can two be we shall find out?Dude thanks for posting out the thing and you aint been replying on msn man!!!

lol no problems hopefully it arrives before or on weds ,,,nah the msn is on my phone, was watching enterprise season 4 and a wee bit of cod4, might want to look at my post on here again edited it,

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6699405

Happy days

Just so you know it was a joke.:thumbsup:

Banned

i dont feel too well and got the farts

Met-Cast;6699417

Just so you know it was a joke.:thumbsup:

Ok, i take what i read on here with a pinch of salt.....i couldnt care either way...its just nice to reply

Hey Donna, Did u have a nice birthday!

Original Poster

dj_urban;6699416

lol no problems hopefully it arrives before or on weds ,,,nah the msn is … lol no problems hopefully it arrives before or on weds ,,,nah the msn is on my phone, was watching enterprise season 4 and a wee bit of cod4, might want to look at my post on here again edited it,

That's okay no rush mate :thumbsup:
    Ahh you'll find one soon mate hang in there.

sassie;6699420

Thats disgusting :w00t:

ClarityofMind;6699411

Hello Donna Louise hows my lil scorpio tonight? xxx

lil scorpio is getting a cold :x

head feels so heavy and full, if it makes sense?

how are you my fellow scorpio?

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6699431

Thats disgusting :w00t:

can you smell them too :oops:

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6699425

Ok, i take what i read on here with a pinch of salt.....i couldnt care … Ok, i take what i read on here with a pinch of salt.....i couldnt care either way...its just nice to reply

I know How you doing then?

bossyboots;6699429

Hey Donna, Did u have a nice birthday!

no i got myself all down about not doing anything and upset over getting old, but im ok now :-D

sassie;6699420

lol love your honesty :thumbsup:

Banned

Met-Cast;6699430

That's okay no rush mate :thumbsup:Ahh you'll find one soon mate hang in … That's okay no rush mate :thumbsup:Ahh you'll find one soon mate hang in there.

aye totally, im at that place till january, but hey im a qualified first aider now through that place, so can add more to my cv, hopefully a cis card also,

its part of the gov's initivtve called new deal, some may have heard of it before or know of it

sassie;6699441

can you smell them too :oops:

Wont be able to shortly, off to bed to flick the bean!!! :thumbsup:

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6699464

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Lulu'sMammy;6699464

my mam once asked me what this means! she thought it meant someone is a 'has been' :w00t:

Original Poster

dj_urban;6699456

aye totally, im at that place till january, but hey im a qualified … aye totally, im at that place till january, but hey im a qualified first aider now through that place, so can add more to my cv, hopefully a cis card also, its part of the gov's initivtve called new deal, some may have heard of it before or know of it

Ahh well as long as it's all good 8-)

donnaraine;6699439

lil scorpio is getting a cold :xhead feels so heavy and full, if it makes … lil scorpio is getting a cold :xhead feels so heavy and full, if it makes sense?how are you my fellow scorpio?

I'm ok hun... my abdomen hurts a lil, think baby's growing xx

can't believe some of the threads tonight, blatently aimed at some people!!!

ClarityofMind;6699484

could you please make your way to msn....i need urgent advice :whistling::p lol

donnaraine;6699474

my mam once asked me what this means! she thought it meant someone is a … my mam once asked me what this means! she thought it meant someone is a 'has been' :w00t:

Now i am a bit let down!! A northerner not being with the lingo...come on girl sort that mother out!!

ClarityofMind;6699484

aww

how far on are you?

donnaraine;6699503

aww :)how far on are you?

Be 12 weeks wednesday xx Got my scan this week. Fresh piccies! x

danny09;6699485

can't believe some of the threads tonight, blatently aimed at some … can't believe some of the threads tonight, blatently aimed at some people!!!

lol imagine what their 'real lives' are like.............omg:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767204
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1013
      3. word association Game73844474
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782

See more discussions