Groups

Soo hubby's away...........and I'm all lonely:(

I hate being in the house on my own! Although I feel like a teenager who's been left home alone buy their parents lol. I feel like doing something naughty.......something I wouldn't normally do like................... staying up reeeeally late and eating loads of chocy lmao

I'm also reeeeeeally bored btw, anyone else??

64 Comments

chocolates not naughty, i'll come round and show you what is tho!

Banned

bored bored bored bored bored NEEED entertaining

hannah your naughty is poor :lol:

Cue the fellas wanting a piece lol x

Banned

BlondeBella;5214855

hannah your naughty is poor :lol:

yeah but she's gonna be entertained by the men on here this eve :-D nice one hannah :thumbsup:

Soo hubby's away...........and I'm all lonely

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g285/fkowalczyk/joey.jpg

How you doin . . . . . :thumbsup:

Banned

I'll pop round!

If you're local, I can nip round far a ****

Original Poster

I know tell me about it........but u know I do still wanna be married come the morning:lol:

My OH works away, I only get to see him 4 days a month so I understand how you feel about being in the house alone.

On a plus side, I get full control of the Remote Control, the house stays Tidy, the Toilet Seat is always Down and I get the whole of the bed to myself. :thumbsup:

Go get some really expensive Ice Cream and eat it all yourself, its so good not to have to share it !!! :whistling:

Lulu'sMammy;5214864

Cue the fellas wanting a piece lol x

im a she :-D

darklegacy;5214876

yeah but she's gonna be entertained by the men on here this eve :-D nice … yeah but she's gonna be entertained by the men on here this eve :-D nice one hannah :thumbsup:

yeah but having chocolate that just poor even more hannah :lol:

hannah enjoy the show hun x

KazzyD;5214892

My OH works away, I only get to see him 4 days a month so I understand … My OH works away, I only get to see him 4 days a month so I understand how you feel about being in the house alone.On a plus side, I get full control of the Remote Control, the house stays Tidy, the Toilet Seat is always Down and I get the whole of the bed to myself. :thumbsup:Go get some really expensive Ice Cream and eat it all yourself, its so good not to have to share it !!! :whistling:

Hey, you're local

hannah19790;5214890

I know tell me about it........but u know I do still wanna be married … I know tell me about it........but u know I do still wanna be married come the morning:lol:

you can still be married but chocolate is not naughty unless it is spread on people:w00t:

hon, enjoy the freedom while hubby is absent... its so nice to have a whole bed all to yourself!!

Original Poster

mbgringo;5214878

How you doin . . . . . :

Oooh hellllloooooooo:-D

vibeone;5214879

I'll pop round!

oh sweet......some company:-D

ctuk;5214887

If you're local, I can nip round far a ****

Cuppa??? :?

ctuk;5214902

Hey, you're local

So I am! :thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;5214911

hon, enjoy the freedom while hubby is absent... its so nice to have a … hon, enjoy the freedom while hubby is absent... its so nice to have a whole bed all to yourself!!

agreed :thumbsup:

Cuppa??? :?

I did mean to say tea 'n toast, but it came out wrong, :oops:

Banned

poor hannah alone and bored play a game or even better get back on msn

If any local ladies are interested, I might not be pretty, but I can type 80+ words per minute.

Here's my pic

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/60/60641/folders/32250/989523FatManAtComputer.jpg

Original Poster

KazzyD;5214892

My OH works away, I only get to see him 4 days a month so I understand … My OH works away, I only get to see him 4 days a month so I understand how you feel about being in the house alone.On a plus side, I get full control of the Remote Control, the house stays Tidy, the Toilet Seat is always Down and I get the whole of the bed to myself. Go get some really expensive Ice Cream and eat it all yourself, its so good not to have to share it !!!

I feel bad now.........he's only away for a night!! :oops:
    Must be reeeally horrid for u hun, but hey, I'm loving the plus side:thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;5214848

chocolates not naughty, i'll come round and show you what is tho!

That'll do for me:-D

BlondeBella;5214910

you can still be married but chocolate is not naughty unless it is spread … you can still be married but chocolate is not naughty unless it is spread on people

I'm alone lol

ClarityofMind;5214911

hon, enjoy the freedom while hubby is absent... its so nice to have a … hon, enjoy the freedom while hubby is absent... its so nice to have a whole bed all to yourself!!

Yh, I can't wait:oops:

ctuk;5214936

I did mean to say tea 'n toast, but it came out wrong,

lmao, I believe ya :lol:

Banned

PabloInTheSky;5214942

why would she wanna do that :whistling:

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5214942

I'm still on:thumbsup:
    ctuk;5214957

If any local ladies are interested, I might not be pretty, but I can type … If any local ladies are interested, I might not be pretty, but I can type 80+ words per minute.Here's my pic

Tempting:whistling:

Banned

darklegacy;5214988

why would she wanna do that :whistling:

no reason

It's like a little pleasure to me to have the bed to myself I can lay on top of the covers with them all hiked inbetween my legs because it feels comfy... hubby makes me lay underneath them in case i get cold... and even better I can have the fan on and lots of cool air directed at me...

This is rebellion my style lol

hannah19790;5214970

I'm alone lol

Thats my point you either need some girlies over for some wine and way to much sex talk or im not even going to sya the nxt thing:whistling:

ctuk;5214957

If any local ladies are interested, I might not be pretty, but I can type … If any local ladies are interested, I might not be pretty, but I can type 80+ words per minute.Here's my pic

you cant fool me... thats father christmas at his last nudist camp holiday.

typing 80+ words per minute might not sound too impressive, but when I tell you that the keyboard is attached upside down to the underside of my desk, and i'm not typing with my hands...

I Is Dwunk Onz Mi Birfday

raptorcigs;5215020

lol, have a lovely time being sozzled x x

ctuk;5214957

Thats disgraceful, you'll get a bad back with posture like that, sit up straight!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5214993

It's like a little pleasure to me to have the bed to myself I can lay on … It's like a little pleasure to me to have the bed to myself I can lay on top of the covers with them all hiked inbetween my legs because it feels comfy... hubby makes me lay underneath them in case i get cold... and even better I can have the fan on and lots of cool air directed at me... This is rebellion my style lol

Ha ha someone who knows wot I mean:p

BlondeBella;5214994

Thats my point you either need some girlies over for some wine and way to … Thats my point you either need some girlies over for some wine and way to much sex talk or im not even going to sya the nxt thing:whistling:

Well, bit late for all that now..........so this is soooo gonna have to do:whistling:

Have you told Pablo you are home alone? lol

ctuk;5215009

typing 80+ words per minute might not sound too impressive, but when I … typing 80+ words per minute might not sound too impressive, but when I tell you that the keyboard is attached upside down to the underside of my desk, and i'm not typing with my hands...

lmao!

Original Poster

raptorcigs;5215020

Oh Rappy hun, sounds like ur having fab day lol
    Enjoy the rest:-D

Banned

hannah19790;5215039

Ha ha someone who knows wot I mean:pWell, bit late for all that … Ha ha someone who knows wot I mean:pWell, bit late for all that now..........so this is soooo gonna have to do:whistling:

yeah you shlda invited all yr girlfriends round for a girly night in

darklegacy;5215070

yeah you shlda invited all yr girlfriends round for a girly night in

yeah hannah poor show, i would of brought some wine:giggle:

BlondeBella;5215079

Yeah...Tesco deliver by the truck load now BB....that should keep you going for ohhhhh an hour or 2...lol

Banned

BlondeBella;5215079

i wlda brought......i wldnt have brought anything except meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…912
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions