Soooo. What is your favourite breed of dog?

Banned

Nice thread please.... Just a simple breed name required and / or reason if you wish. If you'd like, by all means post a pic.

No dogs with glasses allowed. (Lets just be nice - just for once) ;-)

Mine's a Golden retriever......
(PS.... I want Porters puppy.)

79 Comments

Rottweiler. They are so handsome.

Banned

lapdog

My neighbour has got a puppy - and its a beagle!! Soooo cute - but will stick with what I have got - a scruffy mongrel!!!

Banned

Guess mine

hotdog, with onions and ketchup mmmmmmmmm

Original Poster Banned

master_chief;8778292

lapdog

No such breed..... Get outta my NICE thread. :-D

Spammed - for discriminating against other types of animals. What if you don't like dogs and prefer Tortoise for example?

As I mentioned in the other useful fact-finding thread, mine is a labrador

Border collie - not the nicest looking dog but pretty damm smart...

midlandscomics;8778304

Spammed - for discriminating against other types of animals. What's … Spammed - for discriminating against other types of animals. What's wrong with Tortoise for example?

Or a pet sponge.

midlandscomics;8778304

Spammed - for discriminating against other types of animals. What's … Spammed - for discriminating against other types of animals. What's wrong with Tortoise for example?

spammed - for discriminating against dogs that need glasses ........... :thinking:

Banned

gari189;8778309

I like.

Any collie really.

I like Alsatians. Big teddybears.

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;8778304

Tortoise do not crap in your garden or mount your leg (I think!) Think of what you'd be missing out on.

guv;8778316

Tortoise do not crap in your garden or mount your leg (I think!) Think of … Tortoise do not crap in your garden or mount your leg (I think!) Think of what you'd be missing out on.

Yeah, but the make a great footstool when you're out in the garden on a sunny day :thumbsup:

German shepherd - intelligent dogs, look nice too

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;8778328

Yeah, but the make a great footstool when you're out in the garden on a … Yeah, but the make a great footstool when you're out in the garden on a sunny day :thumbsup:

That's cruel. Reported to the RSPCT

krazie2004;8778283

Rottweiler. They are so handsome.

This ^^^ fantastic loyal dogs if treated right.

Banned

queenlush;8778340

This ^^^ fantastic loyal dogs if treated right.

I am bit scared of them :oops:

Banned

guv;8778299

No such breed..... Get outta my NICE thread. :-D

I hate dogs, in fact I hate all pets.

Sorry for the hate in the thread.

Original Poster Banned

DLM;8778346

If you show you're scared, that's when you have a problem.

Devil Dogs... but can be big softies.

but also lurve samoyeds
anything white and fluffy basically.

Welsh or Lakeland Terriers.

Banned

guv;8778354

If you show you're scared, that's when you have a problem.Devil Dogs... … If you show you're scared, that's when you have a problem.Devil Dogs... but can be big softies.

When I take my step-mum to the vet's with her dog.

I always wait outside, I have vision's of all the big dog's attacking the small dog's :oops:

DLM;8778346

I was scared of all dogs till my hubby brought a 6 week old, ball of black bouncing fluff into my life. He turned into a 12 stone handsome beast lol(the dog not my hubby)

Banned

queenlush;8778371

I was scared of all dogs till my hubby brought a 6 week old, ball of … I was scared of all dogs till my hubby brought a 6 week old, ball of black bouncing fluff into my life. He turned into a 12 stone handsome beast lol(the dog not my hubby)

Sounds lovely, hope you are well QL x x

Banned

vibeone;8778375

Yeah... you wouldn't want a small dog to become a victim.

I don't want anything to be a victim :roll:

Banned

http://blogmuscle.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/wendy1.pnghttp://blogmuscle.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/wendy2.png

This isnt the actual dog my next door neighbour has - but very similar - tiny & cute wee beagle!

[IMG]i789.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1275903008[/IMG]

OMG caspar thats just horrible looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bossyboots;8778407

This isnt the actual dog my next door neighbour has - but very similar … This isnt the actual dog my next door neighbour has - but very similar -[COLOR="Red"] tiny & cutewee beagle![/COLOR] [IMG]http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy171/bossybootsmgt/beagle.jpg?t=1275903008[/IMG]OMG caspar thats just horrible looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame they don't stay that way :whistling:

Not very PC and no doubt would insult a few with my choice but hey ho.

A doberman with the ears trimmed, they look so dopey in this country.
http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/d/doberman_pinscher-12836.jpg

Scooby Doo! (don't like 'real' dogs)

Banned

DKLS;8778424

Not very PC and no doubt would insult a few with my choice but hey ho.]

Never realised they cropped ears. They even do different types according to this website - dobermanclub.org/Buy…tml

Crazy stuff.

...Weimaraners are nice dogs....

master_chief;8778467

Never realised they cropped ears. They even do different types according … Never realised they cropped ears. They even do different types according to this website - http://www.dobermanclub.org/Buying_Puppy/ears.htmlCrazy stuff.

Looks weird, the one with the biggest ears looks like a gremlin. Think its cruel really.......

Banned

galareho;8778481

Looks weird, the one with the biggest ears looks like a gremlin. Think … Looks weird, the one with the biggest ears looks like a gremlin. Think its cruel really.......

How did they happen upon this? Who was the first person who thought their dog would look better with cropped ears??

Original Poster Banned

gari189;8778474

...Weimaraners are nice dogs....

They always seem a bit stressed to me.

gari189;8778309

err, excuse me? not the nicest looking dog? WRONG!!!!!

Best dog IN THE WORLDDDDDDDDD

Banned

master_chief;8778486

How did they happen upon this? Who was the first person who thought their … How did they happen upon this? Who was the first person who thought their dog would look better with cropped ears??

I don't know but the owner's should have their ear's cropped first :thumbsup:

scrumpypaul;8778534

err, excuse me? not the nicest looking dog? WRONG!!!!!Best dog IN THE … err, excuse me? not the nicest looking dog? WRONG!!!!!Best dog IN THE WORLDDDDDDDDD

yes they are! Mines is a collie cross i.e a mongrel! I have posted this pic up before.............when I was walking her took this pic on my phone of the snowy hills...................but something spoiled this picture :lol:

[IMG]i789.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1275904368[/IMG]

Pug and Bichon Frise!
Here is lulu my dog..
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs280.ash1/20738_261970891807_577911807_4566262_5693939_n.jpg

Banned

*katie*;8778621

Pug and Bichon Frise!Here is lulu my dog..

I want lulu :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523399
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356129
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…99
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763826

See more discussions