Groups

Soooo.......... Wot's the Easter Bunny leaving in ur house tonight??

We hide mini eggs all around the house and have little rabbit footprints in the kitchen leading to where the kids have brekky. Where there's a bag of Kinda chocy rabbits. Eggs from the family are all piled up in the lounge - they re gonna be soooooooo sick 2mro lol

I love seeing their little faces in the morning!

55 Comments

Easter eggs... duhhhh

Banned

Lots of little rabbit droppings

a pile of carp, i might leave a pile of raisins around the house just to confuse the kids, so they really think there is a easter bunny. lol

nuthin, hes gone to stop at Grandmas, but the house feels really empty without him sleeping upstairs

Look forward to seeing him in the morning!!!!

Gun

Original Poster

dean3988;4899483

Easter eggs... duhhhh

Always one:roll:

Gothy Vamp;4899487

Lots of little rabbit droppings

or two:whistling:

*XxGunnerxX*;4899492

nuthin, hes gone to stop at Grandmas, but the house feels really empty … nuthin, hes gone to stop at Grandmas, but the house feels really empty without him sleeping upstairsLook forward to seeing him in the morning!!!!Gun

awwwww thats how i feel when my 2 boys stay out (even tho it is a rare occasion)

Original Poster

wickedteen;4899491

a pile of carp, i might leave a pile of raisins around the house just to … a pile of carp, i might leave a pile of raisins around the house just to confuse the kids, so they really think there is a easter bunny. lol

U can say crap now u know:p

*XxGunnerxX*;4899492

nuthin, hes gone to stop at Grandmas, but the house feels really empty … nuthin, hes gone to stop at Grandmas, but the house feels really empty without him sleeping upstairsLook forward to seeing him in the morning!!!!Gun

Aww yh, I hate that feeling - luckily it doesn't happen that often!;-)

tinkerbell28;4899502

Well we have just got the eggs out of the garage, the easter bunny has … Well we have just got the eggs out of the garage, the easter bunny has collapsed on the drive.Family and friends have been visiting with eggs the past few weeks, we had a grand total of 40!!! We will be eating them until next Easter, the kids have 11 each, the rest are mine and hubbies, I don't even like chocolate. I am sure the hubby will eat our 7!

wow lol

my kids just have two each

lfc_engravedonheart;4899512

awwwww thats how i feel when my 2 boys stay out (even tho it is a rare … awwwww thats how i feel when my 2 boys stay out (even tho it is a rare occasion)

LIVERPOOL ARE CARP!!!

dean3988;4899527

LIVERPOOL ARE CARP!!!

SO ARE MCDONALDS

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;4899502

Well we have just got the eggs out of the garage, the easter bunny has … Well we have just got the eggs out of the garage, the easter bunny has collapsed on the drive.Family and friends have been visiting with eggs the past few weeks, we had a grand total of 40!!! We will be eating them until next Easter, the kids have 11 each, the rest are mine and hubbies, I don't even like chocolate. I am sure the hubby will eat our 7!

mine have got 11 too - I doubt I'll get many though :-(

lfc_engravedonheart;4899532

SO ARE MCDONALDS

TOP OF THE TABLE AGAIN

JUST LIKE IT SHOULD!!

dean3988;4899537

TOP OF THE TABLE AGAINJUST LIKE IT SHOULD!!

HAHAHAHA JUST ABOUT 1 POINT= NOWT

Banned

hannah19790;4899500

Always one:roll:or two:whistling:

i can always be relied upon to ne one of them :whistling:

we gave Barney his egg and his Ben10 omnitrix yesterday. he's having an egg hunt in my parents garden tomo tho.

carrots, for the dinner tommo

lfc_engravedonheart;4899554

HAHAHAHA JUST ABOUT 1 POINT= NOWT

STILL GOT ANOTHER GAME TO GO, SO HAHAHAHAHA

Banned

hannah19790;4899533

mine have got 11 too - I doubt I'll get many though :-(

7 for me :-D

I don't have any "sobs"

Original Poster

Gothy Vamp;4899560

i can always be relied upon to ne one of them :whistling:we gave Barney … i can always be relied upon to ne one of them :whistling:we gave Barney his egg and his Ben10 omnitrix yesterday. he's having an egg hunt in my parents garden tomo tho.

Don't I know it:-D
    Aww, bet he was thrilled with the toys weren't he? I would love it if someone would do me a easter egg hunt but it's always me that does them:roll:

We made baskets etc yesterday in preperation for 2mro

intenso100;4899568

carrots, for the dinner tommo

that could be handy:-D

Original Poster

Gothy Vamp;4899584

7 for me :-D

:shock: 7?? How come??????

deb8z;4899599

I don't have any "sobs"

I haven't yet.......but I'm still counting on my hubby! Not sure I should bother tbh:w00t:

Banned

hannah19790;4899603

Don't I know it:-DAww, bet he was thrilled with the toys weren't he? I … Don't I know it:-DAww, bet he was thrilled with the toys weren't he? I would love it if someone would do me a easter egg hunt but it's always me that does them:roll:

oh bless how very sad :roll:

if I haven't eaten all the mini eggs by tues I'll do u a hunt

Banned

hannah19790;4899618

:shock: 7?? How come??????I haven't yet.......but I'm still counting on … :shock: 7?? How come??????I haven't yet.......but I'm still counting on my hubby! Not sure I should bother tbh:w00t:

Don't hold yr breath lol. i have 1 from my parents, 1 from mum in law and 5 from hubby. 1 for each day of Easter and a spare 1 for when I nag him to give me them early:)

Original Poster

Gothy Vamp;4899623

oh bless how very sad :roll:if I haven't eaten all the mini eggs by tues … oh bless how very sad :roll:if I haven't eaten all the mini eggs by tues I'll do u a hunt

Now that's when I won't hold my breath!!:w00t:

Gothy Vamp;4899643

Don't hold yr breath lol. i have 1 from my parents, 1 from mum in law … Don't hold yr breath lol. i have 1 from my parents, 1 from mum in law and 5 from hubby. 1 for each day of Easter and a spare 1 for when I nag him to give me them early:)

:shock: 5 from hubby?!! that's outrageuos
    Although saying that, once, b4 we were married and hubby was still trying to impress me.........he bought me 37 easter eggs and 2 family tins of roses:shock:

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;4899701

OMG:shock:

I know :roll: and he wonders y I'm addicted:lol:

Banned

hannah19790;4899689

Now that's when I won't hold my breath!!:w00t::shock: 5 from hubby?!! … Now that's when I won't hold my breath!!:w00t::shock: 5 from hubby?!! that's outrageuosAlthough saying that, once, b4 we were married and hubby was still trying to impress me.........he bought me 37 easter eggs and 2 family tins of roses:shock:

omg i wlda married him for that :-D

I only got 5 because it was cheaper to buy 5 small ones than the big £10 one I actually wanted :x

Original Poster

Gothy Vamp;4899741

omg i wlda married him for that :-DI only got 5 because it was cheaper to … omg i wlda married him for that :-DI only got 5 because it was cheaper to buy 5 small ones than the big £10 one I actually wanted :x

Haha I did:p

LMFAO that has soooooooo tickled me!!! :lol: I've never had one of those huge eggs either :cry:

Banned

hannah19790;4899790

Haha I did:pLMFAO that has soooooooo tickled me!!! :lol: I've never had … Haha I did:pLMFAO that has soooooooo tickled me!!! :lol: I've never had one of those huge eggs either :cry:

it didn't tickle me :cry::viking:

bought loads of eggs for the kids ,

remembered i aint got any so now eating em all

owlass;4899963

bought loads of eggs for the kids , remembered i aint got any so now … bought loads of eggs for the kids , remembered i aint got any so now eating em all

its okay cos the easter bunny brings more at midnight

ClarityofMind;4899967

she better hurry up then , must be cold in that little outfit :-D

Original Poster

owlass;4899963

bought loads of eggs for the kids , remembered i aint got any so now … bought loads of eggs for the kids , remembered i aint got any so now eating em all

Thought u'd have sent me one or two :-(

ClarityofMind;4899967

ooo not long to wait then:-D

owlass;4899995

she better hurry up then , must be cold in that little outfit :-D

down here they wear that big fluffy wallace and gromit thing with the giant feet so if you're hoping for a half naked female you better keep eating lol

ClarityofMind;4900008

down here they wear that big fluffy wallace and gromit thing with the … down here they wear that big fluffy wallace and gromit thing with the giant feet so if you're hoping for a half naked female you better keep eating lol

Is it me or does that sound rude:w00t:lol

deb8z;4900010

LOL sorry !!

It's gettin late for me :giggle:

hannah19790;4900005

Thought u'd have sent me one or two :-(

ya got enough ya greedy sod :roll:

ClarityofMind;4900008

down here they wear that big fluffy wallace and gromit thing with the … down here they wear that big fluffy wallace and gromit thing with the giant feet so if you're hoping for a half naked female you better keep eating lol

deb8z;4900010

sounds good to me too :-D

Original Poster

owlass;4900031

ya got enough ya greedy sod :roll:

I haven't got any :cry:

hannah19790;4900038

You scoffed them already??:p

hannah19790;4900038

ya had no choccy :? ............. liar

Original Poster

Train Driver;4900052

You scoffed them already??:p

owlass;4900059

ya had no choccy :? ............. liar

U lot obviously know me better than I thought:w00t:

hannah19790;4900098

U lot obviously know me better than I thought:w00t:

You forgot to switch off the webcam........:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532118
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions