Groups

sooooo bored

got nothing to do wots everyone up to tonite??

139 Comments

meteor watchin tonite

Banned

ooh deja vu :-D

Hiya how's your day been?

Bbq!

Original Poster

kylejohns;6001331

meteor watchin tonite

sounds interesting :-D

going Nandos then watching the footy :-)

Footy is my night made

Original Poster

The Crow;6001334

ooh deja vu :-DHiya how's your day been?

hey huni yeah had a really nice day with my lil lad we went to the kicked a ball around and went for a pub lunch:giggle:,
    wot about u wat did u end up doin? xx:)

Original Poster

RBH;6001346

Bbq!

love a gud bbq, plenty of alcohol:thumbsup::giggle:

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6001357

Sleeping, amongst other things:whistling:

:lol:hi hun, hows u?:)

Humping!

Moving furniture around ready for a redecorate ...

Original Poster

Starr;6001364

Footy is my night made

have a good one:thumbsup:

blonde.kezza;6001371

love a gud bbq, plenty of alcohol:thumbsup::giggle:

deffo, gonna get mashed :thumbsup:

Banned

blonde.kezza;6001366

hey huni yeah had a really nice day with my lil lad we went to the kicked … hey huni yeah had a really nice day with my lil lad we went to the kicked a ball around and went for a pub lunch:giggle:, wot about u wat did u end up doin? xx:)

good thinking, something for him and something for you :-D now all you need is a pub with a really good outdoor play area :whistling:
    We went bowling it was very chaotic. All i can say is those metal bits they have down the sides for kids are great for adults too :oops:
    Are you drinking again this eve or having a night off? xx

Original Poster

nikkib123;6001402

Speak to Pablo - he's always bored as well ha ha :-D

:-Di would but hes too busy lol
    hows u hun?

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6001405

Ok, in need of an early night:whistling: You?

not bad hun:-D xx

blonde.kezza;6001396

have a good one:thumbsup:

Thanks hun, you doing anything tonight?

Original Poster

The Crow;6001404

good thinking, something for him and something for you :-D now all you … good thinking, something for him and something for you :-D now all you need is a pub with a really good outdoor play area We went bowling it was very chaotic. All i can say is those metal bits they have down the sides for kids are great for adults too :oops:Are you drinking again this eve or having a night off? xx

:-D:lol: yeah i know what u mean!!!
    glad u all had a good day hun
    ................................................... drinking i think,:giggle:

Playin Fallout 3 on 360 :), its a man/boy thing.

Original Poster

nikkib123;6001428

I am fine babe just cooking tea for the baby.How are you? Apart from … I am fine babe just cooking tea for the baby.How are you? Apart from being bored

yeah gud i had a really gud day with my baby boy, how olds yr lil one?

Banned

blonde.kezza;6001475

:-D:lol: yeah i know what u mean!!!glad u all had a good day … :-D:lol: yeah i know what u mean!!!glad u all had a good day hun................................................... drinking i think,:giggle:

Good choice :-D I'll make sure I check this thread often then lol yr funny when yr drinking :giggle:

Original Poster

Starr;6001442

Thanks hun, you doing anything tonight?

nope im all on my lonesome tonite so i'll prob just be ere all nite AGAIN :roll:

Original Poster

The Crow;6001514

Good choice :-D I'll make sure I check this thread often then lol yr … Good choice :-D I'll make sure I check this thread often then lol yr funny when yr drinking :giggle:

AM I:oops::oops:

Original Poster

Boogie83e;6001489

Playin Fallout 3 on 360 :), its a man/boy thing.

oh ok then, well have a gud one hun x:thumbsup:

Original Poster

nikkib123;6001529

He is two and full of cold at the mo, poor thing isn't sleeping atnand … He is two and full of cold at the mo, poor thing isn't sleeping atnand therefore neither am I but he is so cute so I can forgive him. How old is your boy?

awww bless i hate it when their like that, its horrid, coz u know there isnt much u can do to help them, but it can be so tiring!! i hope he gets better soon hun xx
    hes the same age 2. cant beleive hes starting nursery in september, my lil baby!!:-(

well im sure i will be on all nite again so if yr up plze join me:-D

gonna hosp so my gf can have a baby

Banned

blonde.kezza;6001525

AM I:oops::oops:

well i thought it was entertaining :-D:thumbsup: xx

Hello! Just got back from seeing my son on his birthday and we went to a steakhouse for dinner I had bought him a Top Gear birthday cake with The Stig on it, his girlfriend had made him a birthday cake......put mine to shame

Original Poster

branchinghenk;6001566

gonna hosp so my gf can have a baby

OMG no -way!!!!:w00t: if thats true good luck!!!:-D

Original Poster

The Crow;6001569

well i thought it was entertaining :-D:thumbsup: xx

:giggle:

Original Poster

bitseylango;6001571

Hello! Just got back from seeing my son on his birthday and we went to a … Hello! Just got back from seeing my son on his birthday and we went to a steakhouse for dinner I had bought him a Top Gear birthday cake with The Stig on it, his girlfriend had made him a birthday cake......put mine to shame

evening hun how old was he? was the dinner any good?
    oh dear well at least u made the effort hun, what was the cake like???

Banned

bitseylango;6001571

Hello! Just got back from seeing my son on his birthday and we went to a … Hello! Just got back from seeing my son on his birthday and we went to a steakhouse for dinner I had bought him a Top Gear birthday cake with The Stig on it, his girlfriend had made him a birthday cake......put mine to shame

Hello :-D hope you had a good day! Oh :x that's not good. You should have whipped yours out of the box and pretended yours was homemeade too :w00t:

Original Poster

nikkib123;6001572

Tell me about it!Wow nursey, can't imagine my little boy going to nursery … Tell me about it!Wow nursey, can't imagine my little boy going to nursery awwwwwwww they are too little ha ha.

i know i shall be taking my box of tissues with me on his first day, im terrible!!!:roll:

blonde.kezza;6001578

OMG no -way!!!!:w00t: if thats true good luck!!!:-D

oh it sure is true. Cant wait for my 2 weeks off work.

erm i mean i cant wait to meet the baby.

Original Poster

branchinghenk;6001626

oh it sure is true. Cant wait for my 2 weeks off work.erm i mean i cant … oh it sure is true. Cant wait for my 2 weeks off work.erm i mean i cant wait to meet the baby.

is she being induced then? oh i wish her and you all the very best hun is it yr first one?
    :roll:-typical man!!! lol

Original Poster

mhh1981;6001358

going Nandos then watching the footy :-)

have a gud one, i love nandos:thumbsup:

blonde.kezza;6001597

evening hun how old was he? was the dinner any good?oh dear well at … evening hun how old was he? was the dinner any good?oh dear well at least u made the effort hun, what was the cake like???

he is 20 today.......and her cake was gorgeous!

The Crow;6001602

Hello :-D hope you had a good day! Oh :x that's not good. You should have … Hello :-D hope you had a good day! Oh :x that's not good. You should have whipped yours out of the box and pretended yours was homemeade too :w00t:

I know, hers was decorated with fresh raspberries and white chocolate!

nikkib123;6001617

They will both get eaten though - no fear of that :thumbsup:

Im sure they will.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

bitseylango;6001665

he is 20 today.......and her cake was gorgeous! I know, hers was … he is 20 today.......and her cake was gorgeous! I know, hers was decorated with fresh raspberries and white chocolate! Im sure they will.:thumbsup:

ooh that sounds delish!!!:-D

Banned

blonde.kezza;6001605

i know i shall be taking my box of tissues with me on his first day, im … i know i shall be taking my box of tissues with me on his first day, im terrible!!!:roll:

First day at nursery oh I remember that. It's soooo hard leaving them when they're so lil and seem all defenceless.

Blondekezza lol you have your common problem, such a popular lady:thumbsup:....yr inbox is full

nikkib123;6001678

I really want some cake now yum yum :-D

Im full up with steak and cake, got a bag of Revels in the cupboard, might have room later :-D

Banned

bitseylango;6001687

Im full up with steak and cake, got a bag of Revels in the cupboard, … Im full up with steak and cake, got a bag of Revels in the cupboard, might have room later :-D

mmm that cake sounds delicious. Do you like the coffee Revels?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband1011
      2. Best £500 student laptop choice?22
      3. How much would I get for iPhone 6S 64gb rose gold unlocked like new conditi…44
      4. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming33

See more discussions