Expired

Sooooo...............DS game help needed pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase x

18 replies
Found 13th Oct 2008
After a few ideas please - I love new mario bros but pretty much completed now I aslo like scrabble lol Am after some more platform type games for me but also my hubby says he wants a go at 'some fightin game' now I need to lead him into ir gently as he's almost 50, bless him and never played a DS before lmao - any ideas??

18 Comments

Mario at the Olympics is good. If you like mystery 'room' games, Hotel Dusk will keep you amused for weeks/months, very frustrating! I quite like chess too.

Depends what you like the

42 in 1 (cards, darts etc)
Animal Crossing
Zelda
Viva pinata

Check here for high scores and reviews. Can get some ideas there

metacritic.com/gam…ds/

Original Poster

Banana79;3182126

Mario at the Olympics is good. If you like mystery 'room' games, Hotel … Mario at the Olympics is good. If you like mystery 'room' games, Hotel Dusk will keep you amused for weeks/months, very frustrating! I quite like chess too.

ooo I do like mystery games will give that one a try! Don't even know how to play chess lol
Thanks hun x

Original Poster

Buttmonk3y;3182153

Depends what you like the 42 in 1 (cards, darts etc)Animal … Depends what you like the 42 in 1 (cards, darts etc)Animal CrossingZeldaViva pinataCheck here for high scores and reviews. Can get some ideas therehttp://www.metacritic.com/games/ds/

Done the top two and not too keen,will try others though, thanks hun x And thanks forlink too x

The great thing about the chess is that it teaches you! There are also mini games to help you pick it up. Hotel Dusk is brilliant but I must admit I had to google the odd tip or 3 to help! X.

Original Poster

Banana79;3182176

The great thing about the chess is that it teaches you! There are also … The great thing about the chess is that it teaches you! There are also mini games to help you pick it up. Hotel Dusk is brilliant but I must admit I had to google the odd tip or 3 to help! X.

In whic case, perhaps I'll give it ago:thumbsup: And the tip bit - I expect I'll be the same then:-D

Hotel dusk is quality, great mystery. They also did another game called.........er... Another Code: Two Memories (Google is my friend)

Same kinda game but not as good, but still fun

hannah19790;3182213

In whic case, perhaps I'll give it ago:thumbsup: And the tip bit - I … In whic case, perhaps I'll give it ago:thumbsup: And the tip bit - I expect I'll be the same then:-D

Lol! Feel free to ask me and I will help if I can! :thumbsup: X.

Original Poster

Banana79;3182232

U'll regret that, when I start msgin you constantly lmao

Banana79;3182232

Same here, have finished it too (Think i got stuck once)

Original Poster

Buttmonk3y;3182230

Hotel dusk is quality, great mystery. They also did another game … Hotel dusk is quality, great mystery. They also did another game called.........er... Another Code: Two Memories (Google is my friend)Same kinda game but not as good, but still fun

oo, might look into that too then:thumbsup:

Anyone, got ay ideas on the fightin games??

Fighting games like Beat 'em ups you mean (Street fighter type thing) Or action game where your fighting?

Original Poster

Buttmonk3y;3182277

Fighting games like Beat 'em ups you mean (Street fighter type thing) Or … Fighting games like Beat 'em ups you mean (Street fighter type thing) Or action game where your fighting?

yh, the first I think:?

Thats the one type of game that the DS lacks in "good" titles.

Original Poster

Buttmonk3y;3182321

Thats the one type of game that the DS lacks in "good" titles.

Even for beginners?:?

hannah19790;3182363

Even for beginners?:?

Check ]here for DS Fighting games

Original Poster

Buttmonk3y;3182402

Check ]here for DS Fighting games

oooo yeh, thanks sweetie x

hannah19790;3182483

oooo yeh, thanks sweetie x

No worries hun.

Need any more help etc, drop me a message